Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think the donor egg was free and the surrogacy clinics abroad created and implanted the embyros out of the goodnrss of their hearts ?

If you have any female friends whove done IVF, ask them was it more or less expensive than "a couple of m&s bras".
I was joking about the bras as brian moaned about the cost of them on his show, also the prices vary for donor egg and ivf in ireland it can go from 6k to 9k and abroad can be half that price which Arthur and aoife went abroad to do it, so I highly doubt it was 10s of thousand plus they are not paying their surrogate so they never had big expenses for the surrogacy unlike what others would have . Brian and Arthur are cheap and mean.
Also the gaa brand ambassador is a joke he never exercises never mind playing a game of football , never seems to attend any gaa matches either. Terrible advertising from the gaa

Reactions: 10
A girl I know is after spending of 50k on ivf
I personally know people that have spent €100K but Brian and Orthur's IVF worked first time with Bluuuke, therefore the cost would have been lower as they also went abroad where it is cheaper

Reactions: 3
Exactly they have said it happened first time, my cousin spent a fortune on ivf because she was doing it for 10 years before they got pregnant, aoife was pregnant first try with blake

Reactions: 3
Ffs did he order 5 dishes for himself alone? And it looks like he smeared his face with the soy sauce from his dinner.
Well it looks like something else but I’m keeping it clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m guessing we’re all thinking the same thing but keeping it clean for others

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jaysus sake, the ‘nostalgia’ stories for the BBC. He was probably there once for arm dancing on TOTP.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Arthur says im the article why can't we raise our kids in peace , Jesus Arthur look at your insta every pic is blake you are not raising her in peace she is been exploited by you and Brian she has been used to advertise pampers nappies aptamil milk and also Bella baby for every piece of equipment you needed from the day she was born so if you don't want to be critiqued for exploiting your child keep her off social media ,and then call us trolls just because you are called out jn the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Orthur caught up here before bed- Hi Orthur 👋
Definitely looks like shite on your face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The belly he's rubbing has his own biological child in it, it's not perverse.

Re the "other things", I doubt he went down the surrogacy route because he's secretly bisexual and thought hopefully there might be a chance to see a vagina from it 🙄 if he wanted to touch a vagina I'm sure there's more straightforward and cheaper ways to do it. Hit up coppers for example, join tinder etc.

but spend years and tens of thousands of euros on surrogacy wouldn't be anyone first choice if they wanted to touch a lady bit.
As far as I’m aware they have spent no money on surrogacy. Isn’t that the point with Aoife. That’s the exploitation. If they had to pay for two surrogacies you’re into serious money but she never got a penny which is so wrong. Even if she got a house deposit out of it it would be something but no. They spent nothing on it.
---
IVF isn’t free, that can add up
Looks like she got pregnant pretty easily at least that’s what they intimated.
---
Poor arfur so emotional being back in the hotel that used to be bbc tv studios 🙄
It actually looks a right kip. 🤪
---
F me, I bet that's chocolate, aka Augustus Gloop.
He needs to get an new phrase, would have been rude not to is wearing a bit thin, unlike him.
View attachment 2951722
He looks disgusting 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As far as I’m aware they have spent no money on surrogacy. Isn’t that the point with Aoife. That’s the exploitation. If they had to pay for two surrogacies you’re into serious money but she never got a penny which is so wrong. Even if she got a house deposit out of it it would be something but no. They spent nothing on it.
---

Looks like she got pregnant pretty easily at least that’s what they intimated.
---

It actually looks a right kip. 🤪
---

He looks disgusting 🤮

Yes they are not paying Aoife. That's not the only cost with surrogacy 😂

They all had tests here and abroad, they BOUGHT a donor egg, they created the embryos in a lab and they were inserted by IVF. None of that is free lol

If they'd used Aoifes egg, Arthur's sperm and a turkey baster, sure that'd have cost nothing. But that isn't what they did 😂

Personally I think paid surrogacy is far more exploitative than altruistic surrogacy, but I do also agree using her as their nanny and letting her submit to another c-section (even if she claims she doesn't want her own future kids) is terrible

Reactions: 5
I think it's the whole thing of aoife being their live in nanny since day 1 with blake is odd to me . I'm sure the surrogates job is done and dusted when baby is delivered , I find it all so odd , it's like they are a throuple. I don't think they could actually manage blake just the two of them never mind bringing another baby in to this .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.