Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing against a little screen time, duplo is the go to for my cousins kids around her age

Reactions: 5
I think they are in the same position as this girl?

if not they should be supporting her and others like her

Wouldn’t you love to know who paid the bill in the Ivy. These 2 on one part time wage, not a bean between them! 😂

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t you love to know who paid the bill in the Ivy. These 2 on one part time wage, not a bean between them! 😂
That’s probably why he was drinking spOrkling water and not champagne, the cocktails probably €20 each. Sure Orthur had the burger which is the cheapest main meal on the menu 🤣

Reactions: 3
The rancid sex faces arthor making while waiting to mount the horse. He thinks hes gorgeous..the constant selfie🤮. He's becoming unbearable and a slave to Instagram. Agree with previous posters that Brian does shag all with Bmr. No real bond there. All he's interested in is coseying up to "celebrities ".

Reactions: 12
If that was one of Arthur's "Normal"friends brian would not have been there last night , just like he didn't go to any nights out with Arthur's friend at Xmas or tge other girl that came over buy he went to London because they were visiting kimberly. Had the six o clock show on this evening while they interviewed Danny from the script he is absolutely terrible at his job constantly brings the convo back to him or dismisses people he can't ask any decent ques either I had to turn it off.

Reactions: 12
Brian is only back since yesterday hasn't seen blake in a week and is gone again he might appear on Sunday evening for an hour hungover to bits. Poor aoife looks exhausted and she has probably been left to babysit tonight and tomorrow. Also why does Arthur never get to go to the scans always brian they could at least taken them in turns.
Really great point seeing as he is the father. Looks like she’s totally taken for granted by Arthur second time around.

Both of them sat in front of me last night at Girls Aloud, I was like a Ninja dodging their recordings to avoid been broadcast to thousand stranger.

Brian looked great and was just a normal GA fan, singing and dancing Arthur was LOVING the attention he got from girls around him, and didn't stop with the phone and his fake tears 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Both of them sat in front of me last night at Girls Aloud, I was like a Ninja dodging their recordings to avoid been broadcast to thousand stranger.

Brian looked great and was just a normal GA fan, singing and dancing Arthur was LOVING the attention he got from girls around him, and didn't stop with the phone and his fake tears 🙄
Was Tipsy Pipsy with them? Seen she was at it too

Reactions: 1
I saw Arthur getting pictures with people after the show was over!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d love to know where Arthur parked near the 3 arena for €7! I’ve booked parking a few times through ticketmaster and it’s €16 and yiu have to book it they don’t let you drive in I’ve seen them turn cars away

I noticed that pips seemed to be the other side of 3 arena, saw Brian’s bestie Simon was there as he does or so can only imagine their was a few 🍸 after

Reactions: 1
They were very quiet after the show. I thought Arthur would have been straight backstage to meet all his besties especially Kimberley. The concert looked great...I hope you enjoyed @irishjen especially with all the ducking you had to do. I just watched Arthurs stories he documented the whole night

They were very quiet after the show. I thought Arthur would have been straight backstage to meet all his besties especially Kimberley. The concert looked great...I hope you enjoyed @irishjen especially with all the ducking you had to do. I just watched Arthurs stories he documented the whole night
He was NEVER off the phone, between recording the show, himself, Brian singing etc

Anyone gets chance to go, do, it's a good night out.

Reactions: 10
Probably a phone ban backstage

Reactions: 2
I’d say Arthur is raging they didn’t hire him for his “dancing” skills as a backup dancer! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Say they only got backstage because of Simon. I’m sure there was plenty of drinking and that’s why Orthur missed the corpork. Nothing to bother Brian anyway, he doesn’t drive so he doesn’t have to go collect it or pay or put himself out in any way.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.