Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Cul Camps don't need an ambassador as they are always sold out. Jesus you see the bag and tops on kids all year round. Also how is Arthur qualified, he isn't a GAA star or even have a kid who is in a local club that he has to bring for training and blitzs. Does he even know what gaelic or hurling is????
They are really scrapping the barrell, who in their right mind will sign their kids up cause he is advertising it???

Reactions: 21
Now are they actually taking the piss with this?
All of the GAA players up and down the country playing for clubs and counties and they pay Orthur to be the ambassador?

And what the hell is he on about…diverse and inclusive? Sure anyone that pays the fee can go to the camp.

I think I have to go lie down, this world is gone mad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My local one is impossible to get on if you are new to the area, they are possibly one of the most popular camps in Ireland. This is just making a mockery of the club players who coach the camps.

Reactions: 9
Is this a APRILS FOOL JOKE!!!...🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I’m disgusted at this because firstly he doesn’t know what a Hurley is and secondly, how in the name of God is this man any way sporty? FFS look at the GAA ambassadors we have if we’re going for mixed race Irish people like Sean Og, Jason Sherlock, Lee Chin, etc. Arthur isn’t a good fit for the GAA. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic, met Sean og recently and he is still an absolute dote. He’s my childhood and I never questioned race, his talent spoke for itself.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I actually thought this was a joke! The world has gone too far. I love GAA and I love to see people from different backgrounds embracing it and becoming a brilliant player!!! But I have never once seen arthur show one bit of interest in the GAA (correct me if I’m wrong). What a joke?? Has the GAA gone woke???

Reactions: 10
Oh my god I actually thought this was a joke! The world has gone too far. I love GAA and I love to see people from different backgrounds embracing it and becoming a brilliant player!!! But I have never once seen arthur show one bit of interest in the GAA (correct me if I’m wrong). What a joke?? Has the GAA gone woke???
I just came in to say the same like what have I just watched?!

Reactions: 5
Has Blake any words yet? I've never heard even try to speak
I just thought of this exact thing today. Maybe she’s confused with both languages or else can’t get a word in with those two talking at her all day. But ya she should have a few baby words by now. Dada, Papa, etc. Don’t know what she is supposed to call Aoife but i suspect she will call her Mama as children do this when a female is caring for them.
---
And yet they exploit Blake every day for monetary gain and freebies. They'll do the same with the new baby. It must have been Aoife who put her foot down. Thank God we don't have to see him rubbing Aoifes belly this time round🫣
Oh God that’s seriously perverse not to mention other things he did. Is it possible he could be bisexual? Just a thought. Not a sin but I suspect he finds women attractive also.

Reactions: 3
I just thought of this exact thing today. Maybe she’s confused with both languages or else can’t get a word in with those two talking at her all day. But ya she should have a few baby words by now. Dada, Papa, etc. Don’t know what she is supposed to call Aoife but i suspect she will call her Mama as children do this when a female is caring for them.
I don’t think the word Mama would ever come up at home with her having 2 dads though. I’d say both of them stress the word Auntie when referring to Aoife.

Reactions: 5
Oh God that’s seriously perverse not to mention other things he did. Is it possible he could be bisexual? Just a thought. Not a sin but I suspect he finds women attractive also.
The belly he's rubbing has his own biological child in it, it's not perverse.

Re the "other things", I doubt he went down the surrogacy route because he's secretly bisexual and thought hopefully there might be a chance to see a vagina from it 🙄 if he wanted to touch a vagina I'm sure there's more straightforward and cheaper ways to do it. Hit up coppers for example, join tinder etc.

but spend years and tens of thousands of euros on surrogacy wouldn't be anyone first choice if they wanted to touch a lady bit.

Reactions: 4
I can assure you they didn't spend tens of thousands to have blake or this second baby , the most it cost was a few bras from m&s that brian moaned about on his show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can assure you they didn't spend tens of thousands to have blake or this second baby , the most it cost was a few bras from m&s that brian moaned about on his show
You think the donor egg was free and the surrogacy clinics abroad created and implanted the embyros out of the goodnrss of their hearts ?

If you have any female friends whove done IVF, ask them was it more or less expensive than "a couple of m&s bras".

Reactions: 6
There a few different causes Arthur could be an effective ambassador for or at least add his voice to in a legitimate way.. eg.. surrogacy, refugees in Ireland, Palestine, to name a few. The GAA is definitely not one of them. #baffled!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If it was for any of those causes we could probably see why even if we didn’t agree

but the scabby duo are all about money not the causes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.