Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Brian seems to do with the child is watch the tele. She watches a horrendous amount of tv for a toddler.
of course now that I’ve said this here, she will be brought to a playground or soft play or something !
And right on que, there they are today playing in the pork!! 🤣 hi Brian 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While on the radio earlier, mentioned they'd love to see GA in Leeds but they can't because "you know" so I assume its baby shower that weekend (he was telling co host oh miss out if you want wink wink) he's also finishing work around then so baby def coming before July 4th

Reactions: 4
Orthur with his back to back interviews 🙄🙄🙄
For what ffs. Don’t tell me he’s been offered some job.
And while he’s doing back to back interviews, his live in surrogate is minding his child all day long.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone really care when this baby comes? Why are they keeping it a secret, literally nobody outside the 3 of them gives a tit. They are so self absorbed. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Apparently celebrity choreographer Arfur is on Ireland Am this morning. Who da fcuk has he choreographed lately apart from una Healy🙄 must have something in the pipeline with interviews yesterday and TV today

Reactions: 7
He was shitting on about how they kept this baby low key because of the awful things that were said last time, incest, homophobia and the vile things that people say online. Muireann was dying to push this more, she isn't able for any commentary herself.

He was gushing about Girls Aloud, Kylie and all the famous people he has worked with. He retired from dancing in 2010.

They asked him about being a refugee and he said he couldn't comment on that because he got such a welcome into Ireland.

He looked well to be fair, if only he could embrace the less is more ethos.

Reactions: 3
He was shitting on about how they kept this baby low key because of the awful things that were said last time, incest, homophobia and the vile things that people say online. Muireann was dying to push this more, she isn't able for any commentary
And yet they exploit Blake every day for monetary gain and freebies. They'll do the same with the new baby. It must have been Aoife who put her foot down. Thank God we don't have to see him rubbing Aoifes belly this time round🫣

Reactions: 11
Has Blake any words yet? I've never heard even try to speak
I'm glad you brought this up, it's ages since my boy was that age so I can't remember what he could say. The only thing I've heard her say is non when Arthur asked her something in French.

Reactions: 5
And yet they exploit Blake every day for monetary gain and freebies. They'll do the same with the new baby. It must have been Aoife who put her foot down. Thank God we don't have to see him rubbing Aoifes belly this time round🫣
Omg I'd forgotten and blocked that out 🙈 it was awful

Reactions: 3
Didn't Orthur rub her belly not too long ago?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She's not 2 till Sept, and bi lingual it'll be near 3 and into preschool next year before she's having conversations after that I'd worry.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.