Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so crazy and zany, with those PJ's 🙄 definitely stands out from the crowd in new York 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has to be takening the piss out of jules showing the clip of the dancing.
The poor fooker hauling her up like a sack of kerr pinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How would anyone stick her with the same rubbish over and over again. She’s like a simpleton now with the plastic bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she would drop anyone once she has used them , got the dog , wasn’t long leaving him behind when going to London , remember her “friend “ in McDonald’s , well forgot about her , I wouldn’t say she would have too many friends in Ballydesmond

She has no shame! Hope that poor champ won't get in trouble for acting the fool around her while working!!!

Brenda likes to make others look the fool for her own enjoyment, doesn't she?!

Reactions: 6
Yes, she’s doing the same with Julie
Yeah that's who I was meaning. Seems to be a theme with Brenda. Get others to act the fool on your insta, so you get the views at their expense. Dunno why she was nearly crying laughing at your man from the hotel - he really wasn't THAT funny.

Yeah that's who I was meaning. Seems to be a theme with Brenda. Get others to act the fool on your insta, so you get the views at their expense. Dunno why she was nearly crying laughing at your man from the hotel - he really wasn't THAT funny.
Asking if he should be a guest on the podcast?! Riveting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Brenda has an interesting pattern with guys- she has a laugh with them, doesn’t actually go that far with them (Ie kisses them) and then gives them a reason to leave her OR she dumps them for a really innocent reason (one guy had a bike haha). She also dedicates herself to her job and insta so is very time poor.

It reminds me of me to a tee before I realised I was gay - I loved the idea of being with a guy, would always be dating but didn’t like going very far with them. I threw myself into my job so I became really successful. When I finally realised I was gay, dating and seeing people totally changed for me. I couldn’t imagine carrying on that way now.

I wonder if Brenda might be struggling with her sexuality (either she’s not straight or she could be a-sexual) but hasnt recognised this yet. Not that everyone needs a label. But there’s something that makes me think she’ll never have a relationship with a man.

Brenda has an interesting pattern with guys- she has a laugh with them, doesn’t actually go that far with them (Ie kisses them) and then gives them a reason to leave her OR she dumps them for a really innocent reason (one guy had a bike haha). She also dedicates herself to her job and insta so is very time poor.

It reminds me of me to a tee before I realised I was gay - I loved the idea of being with a guy, would always be dating but didn’t like going very far with them. I threw myself into my job so I became really successful. When I finally realised I was gay, dating and seeing people totally changed for me. I couldn’t imagine carrying on that way now.

I wonder if Brenda might be struggling with her sexuality (either she’s not straight or she could be a-sexual) but hasnt recognised this yet. Not that everyone needs a label. But there’s something that makes me think she’ll never have a relationship with a man.
I see what you mean but I reckon she’s just a mean girl and takes the piss out of people and they cop on to it? The story of Paulo is a mad one, why did she have him come all the way to Tenerife to just be friends? She knew he would of obviously looked for the ride, I think she just led him on and should of been honest as it was never realist anyway with him living in Italy

I see what you mean but I reckon she’s just a mean girl and takes the piss out of people and they cop on to it? The story of Paulo is a mad one, why did she have him come all the way to Tenerife to just be friends? She knew he would of obviously looked for the ride, I think she just led him on and should of been honest as it was never realist anyway with him living in Italy
Desperado if he even is real and not invented for the pod 🥴 to fly to Tenerife for sex

Reactions: 3
I respect Brenda saying she doesn’t want to jump into bed with someone she’s met in person two days (and from my pov I was listening through the lens of how i used to act where I’d get so awkward and fearful of the pressure of having to sleep with a guy- it would fill me with dread).

But I don’t understand if she invited him to Tenerife to spend time with her, why she was unable to develop the ‘relationship’ any further even in the absence of sex. Like did they even kiss? Or spend meaningful time together? I agree she must have anticipated he’d want to sleep with her and they could have made it clear about their expectations to one another before he planned the trip.

I respect Brenda saying she doesn’t want to jump into bed with someone she’s met in person two days (and from my pov I was listening through the lens of how i used to act where I’d get so awkward and fearful of the pressure of having to sleep with a guy- it would fill me with dread).

But I don’t understand if she invited him to Tenerife to spend time with her, why she was unable to develop the ‘relationship’ any further even in the absence of sex. Like did they even kiss? Or spend meaningful time together? I agree she must have anticipated he’d want to sleep with her and they could have made it clear about their expectations to one another before he planned the trip.
It's all just for pod content. She said last week on the pod she had no problem sleeping with him and sending him back to his own room 🥴

It's all just for pod content. She said last week on the pod she had no problem sleeping with him and sending him back to his own room 🥴
I’d say he did block her tho, he obviously thought she’d wasting his time. How can she not hold onto anyone? I wonder what truth is there of the married neighbor