Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was out with friends the weekend for Christmas and one them was in her company in NY. Said she was self obsessed and that they avoided her after the first evening.

Reactions: 4
Was out with friends the weekend for Christmas and one them was in her company in NY. Said she was self obsessed and that they avoided her after the first evening.
It’s somewhat oxymoronic that she goes on about being present and all this toxic positivity stuff and yet she seems to LIVE on her phone, like she captures the most benign of content, like walking out of the cinema?

Reactions: 5
It’s somewhat oxymoronic that she goes on about being present and all this toxic positivity stuff and yet she seems to LIVE on her phone, like she captures the most benign of content, like walking out of the cinema?
Haha I noticed she said she doesn’t go on her phone and then posts everything from her phone from the second she wakes up at 3 am. 😂😂😂😂😂 mon the goose 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jaysus she drags the arse out of her stupid jokes. Mo farah, marathon, the goose.
The anton lad is sick of her. So obvious from the live. She started laughing the minute he came on. Its so put up. She doesn't talk like that. The cork accent is amplified to the max.

Reactions: 2
Omg she definitely needs help! I just watched some of the Live 🙈. Can any of her family/friends not step in and tell her she needs help?
And then Anton kept mentioning her followers! Does she believe that she’s a celebrity like? And that’s what she told him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Some amount of drivel in that live 🙄 Her laughing hysterically when he simply joined the call was so unhinged. And she's 'thinking' about putting her insta on private - 2 days later it's still open for anyone to see.

What was she on about in the live ? 🫣🤣
I skipped through it because tbh I could barely listen to the shite and felt sorry for him. Basically she went on about how “he basically ended things because of the amount of messages he was getting”, because people were also message his place of work Instagram page. He couldn’t handle it, thought her “followers” are basically crazy and that they have agreed not to pursue it as a “love interest“ but will remain friends..
Now while I agree with certain things pointed out (especially in the comments on it) it’s uncalled for for people/women to be messaging his place of work…unfortunately this is what can happen when you share YOUR.EVERY.MOVE on social media. Is she thick?! If she hadn’t shared so much about him they might have been able to get on with what ever they think they were going to explore. With the amount of nutjobs online these days it’s just not smart behaviour to be over sharing.

Reactions: 3
What was she on about in the live ? 🫣🤣
Basically how there’s girls (Brenda’s followers) messaging Anton, messaging his workplace since he’s been on her stories. They were saying they could have been romantic but they didn’t get to the next level🤷🏻‍♀️. It was absolutely cringeworthy 🙈. I can’t believe I watched it for 6/7 minutes before I gave up. Time I will never get back 😩
She’s constantly saying she’s all about the ball hop and messing and that’s probably what all this started off as. But Anton seemed totally pissed off with the situation and wants it to stop and all she was doing was giggling and interrupting him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He seems like a bit of an ego himself, the way he pouts and poses BUT I think as someone said before, she is quite hyper in a way that comes across as unhinged at times. I can’t see her being his type.

Despite all the shouting otherwise, she comes across as obsessed with social media, engagement with followers, creating content and then repeating the joke 14 times. I don’t think she has the ability to just put her phone down for a few days and take in the world around her.

I think she’s either asexual or she’s gay- she’s defo not into men. That said, if she was a chocolate bar she’d probably eat herself.

I skipped through it because tbh I could barely listen to the shite and felt sorry for him. Basically she went on about how “he basically ended things because of the amount of messages he was getting”, because people were also message his place of work Instagram page. He couldn’t handle it, thought her “followers” are basically crazy and that they have agreed not to pursue it as a “love interest“ but will remain friends..
Now while I agree with certain things pointed out (especially in the comments on it) it’s uncalled for for people/women to be messaging his place of work…unfortunately this is what can happen when you share YOUR.EVERY.MOVE on social media. Is she thick?! If she hadn’t shared so much about him they might have been able to get on with what ever they think they were going to explore. With the amount of nutjobs online these days it’s just not smart behaviour to be over sharing.
Oh my god. 🥴🤣 ffs like. But sure she was sharing his details all over Instagram. Her followers are obviously as unhinged as her. There’s a serious want in her . I wonder did he get in trouble in work. She’s a head the ball 🤣
---
Basically how there’s girls (Brenda’s followers) messaging Anton, messaging his workplace since he’s been on her stories. They were saying they could have been romantic but they didn’t get to the next level🤷🏻‍♀️. It was absolutely cringeworthy 🙈. I can’t believe I watched it for 6/7 minutes before I gave up. Time I will never get back 😩
She’s constantly saying she’s all about the ball hop and messing and that’s probably what all this started off as. But Anton seemed totally pissed off with the situation and wants it to stop and all she was doing was giggling and interrupting him
Her humour is so weird. She defo finds herself funnier than anyone else does 🤣🤣🤣

Oh my god. 🥴🤣 ffs like. But sure she was sharing his details all over Instagram. Her followers are obviously as unhinged as her. There’s a serious want in her . I wonder did he get in trouble in work. She’s a head the ball 🤣
---

Her humour is so weird. She defo finds herself funnier than anyone else does 🤣🤣🤣
She thinks she’s hilarious. 🤣 pure thinks she gas 😂 poor Anton, I think she just likes to make fools of people

Yeah I think she finds someone speaking English as a second (or third) language HILARIOUS, when her attitude can be incredibly condescending