Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually disgusting. I always knew she was a nasty witch but I’m glad it’s out there now for all to see. I hope that woman is ok and that Brenda if any man would go near her is never in that situation. It’s upsetting enough without strangers mocking you because some loser has no content on that day.

Reactions: 7
Who is Sandra working for now? She needs reporting for this, it is actually horrible what she did to that girl today. This needs to be called out and Brenda should apologise.

It says more about Brenda than about either of that couple. If you knew the fella you could recognise him from that last story, as his shape and walk is distinctive. These wans are so desperate for content that common sense goes out the window. If someone filmed Brenda for entertainment like that she'd be hopping mad, but it's OK for her to do so.

Reactions: 5
When Brenda used to record people in Aldi and Tesco years ago someone emailed red fm and reported her and she got in huge trouble. She used to film people out the window of red fm too. Like why would you do that, it's so nasty

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When Brenda used to record people in Aldi and Tesco years ago someone emailed red fm and reported her and she got in huge trouble. She used to film people out the window of red fm too. Like why would you do that, it's so nasty
She obviously hasn't learned from her mistakes so. Shocking really. You'd think she'd behave when working in media.