Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think she finds someone speaking English as a second (or third) language HILARIOUS, when her attitude can be incredibly condescending
I know yeah imagine her going on his Instagram in Italian/ Spanish. How smart she’d be then. She thinks she’s v clever.

Reactions: 2
I know yeah imagine her going on his Instagram in Italian/ Spanish. How smart she’d be then. She thinks she’s v clever.
I saw someone mention before (not sure if it was on this thread, it may have been twins and me thread) that she used ring people and ask them to make up stories years ago when she was working on red fm. I’d say Anton was one of those people that she brought onto her page for engagement

I saw someone mention before (not sure if it was on this thread, it may have been twins and me thread) that she used ring people and ask them to make up stories years ago when she was working on red fm. I’d say Anton was one of those people that she brought onto her page for engagement
Thats 100% fact. She also got into a lot of trouble at the time cause she was filming staff in tesco and aldi and making fun of them.

Her skits are weird. Like ideas are sometimes creative but execution is poor. The one with the ‘avoiding someone you spot’ is (a) not funny and (b) really rushed and it’s hard to know what she is doing.

Her skits are weird. Like ideas are sometimes creative but execution is poor. The one with the ‘avoiding someone you spot’ is (a) not funny and (b) really rushed and it’s hard to know what she is doing.
Looks normal in that skit without the usual filters!

Reactions: 1
Brenda's clever, she didn't put any of the cringe stuff up on her page.

---

• Wow
I don’t get it, what am I missing? I’ve seen a clip of Julie roaring into a microphone about her child not letting someone play with his PlayStation and the audience are roaring back laughing. Are they all plied with free booze before hand or something?

I don’t get it, what am I missing? I’ve seen a clip of Julie roaring into a microphone about her child not letting someone play with his PlayStation and the audience are roaring back laughing. Are they all plied with free booze before hand or something?
They are lacking & easily impressed. That’s why they even paid to go. Morons

Reactions: 4
Why is that Anton fella getting involved in Brenda and Julie's trashy Galentines show?? Is he mad. Wasn't he on Brenda's live recently nearly crying about Brenda's awful followers upsetting him?! And now he voluntarily decided to work with them?! Make it make sense. They must be paying him well.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep laughing at Anton. It would make me paranoid. She just laughs for no reason and EVERYTIME has to tell us he makes her laugh just by looking at him.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s still banging Anton and they did that live thing to throw ppl off the scent so they would stop contacting him and his workplace. Why else is she out there falling around laughing at him all day and he’s coming over here to do the show? Only thing that makes sense is that they are still a thing

The way she sits there filming him the whole time and laughs loudly at everything he does, is she trying to humiliate him? He’s doing his job, and she’s there with the phone pointed at him. Defo a case of laughing at not laughing with, just feels unnecessarily mean

Reactions: 5
The way she sits there filming him the whole time and laughs loudly at everything he does, is she trying to humiliate him? He’s doing his job, and she’s there with the phone pointed at him. Defo a case of laughing at not laughing with, just feels unnecessarily mean
She’s definitely giving bully vibes.

She just loves making an eejit out of people. And repeats the SAME joke over and over. Its triggering for me 🤣

I reckon she’s still banging Anton and they did that live thing to throw ppl off the scent so they would stop contacting him and his workplace. Why else is she out there falling around laughing at him all day and he’s coming over here to do the show? Only thing that makes sense is that they are still a thing
He didnt come for the show did he? And whats the story with her and julies brother