Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shared something with a sky email address...in my company you would be slaughtered for that or sharing anything at all in case confidential info was visibleView attachment 1663309

Quoting myself but she either realised what she did or was pulled up on this as she deleted this pic but it is still kind of visible in another. What a great first impression in a new job!

Reactions: 1
Ladies, I feel I need to be honest here, i'm starting to warm to Brenda, it was the chats that got me yesterday, she don't seem too bad....

OK il see myself out now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get the impression she wants to be out at the front but shes always at the back if that makes sense..I'd say she would love a show where she was presenting or something....what will she be doing a sky news,journalist?

Reactions: 2
This thread never shows up in the search, she never shows up for me here weirdly enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ladies, I feel I need to be honest here, i'm starting to warm to Brenda, it was the chats that got me yesterday, she don't seem too bad....

OK il see myself out now 😂😂
I was kinda the same 🙈 was actually thinking fair play when she got Sky. But now flogging shite oak jewellery tit and some notepad thing but no # on them, not a chance she's doing it off her own back for free

Brenda Dennehy - @brendasbits

From Cork or Kerry ( not sure which of the two she is from) insta hun currently living in London

friends with all the cork Insta huns
thought it was about time she had her own thread!
She’s from cork, right on the border but the cork side thankfully

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good one Brenda doing a podcast with fake ass Ju-LIE. Buying 25,000 followers, you must be so proud.

Reactions: 3
She went to the Daily Mail which was a dream...then sky another dream...shes on her 3rd dream with the BBC...she will be at the doors of Al Jazeera next week...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6