Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alan Clarke grew a following mocking insta huns & now hangs out with them all living a life of freebies

Reactions: 4
She thinks she's this mad cool Instagrammer one, but she's so dull and boring.

Reactions: 2
She purposely bought the child's face mask for content. "Look how mad I am" "it would only happen to me" . 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She purposely bought the child's face mask for content. "Look how mad I am" "it would only happen to me" . 🙄🙄🙄
And then went to shopping centre (we were there in march, it's massive!) and still had that mask going back to the room in a house she'd rented for the holiday 🙄

Going on about the poor chaps bike. Who does she think she is. "He better look good" she's horrible .

Reactions: 3
Jesus would she ever stop filming people on the tube, so unnecessary and not funny - she is such a dose

Reactions: 5
Jesus would she ever stop filming people on the tube, so unnecessary and not funny - she is such a dose
Among others, walking around the place like she's something important 🙄 I'd love her to do it to the wrong person and get a slap in the big mouth

Reactions: 1
Wow she is so rude about that guy she was seeing, fine if they are not suited but acting like she’s going to be sick on camera. also for all her talk not knowing what Oktoberfest is and acting like he’s going on some weird weekend away to Germany…

If your go to phrases are “I’m mad haha” and “It’s just how I am, you will think im crazy” guaranteed the personality type is exactly the opposite

Reactions: 1
So the big announcement was that she's left the Daily Mail? Has she said where she's off to yet?
That's odd I was a bit surprised shes leaving ..she only started in March so was there for 6 months..I wonder did they sack her or not offer her a permanent contract after 6 month review?Something must have went down...

She’s after getting a job in sky news and in the second day announces she wants to go to itv and work on the breakfast show.

• Haha
She shared something with a sky email address...in my company you would be slaughtered for that or sharing anything at all in case confidential info was visible
Screenshot_20221018-233733_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2