Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Granted she has a proper job and has funny hours, but she is obsessed with showing off now early she gets up - nobody cares hun

Reactions: 3
More question boxes that she won't put any questions up 😴😴 2 different ones in the last couple hours

Reactions: 1
She didn't say, said she wasn't alone for some of it - kinda implying to was a man 🤷‍♀️🙄
I'm nearly sure she said previous her mother or parents were going when Julie pulled out for her birthday, I don't watch her everyday but did notice she was very touchy when someone asked who she travelled with.

Reactions: 2
Who records themselves going getting a pregnancy test even if it is for a friend and post it's all over social media.
Now going on about someone who text into 96fm giving an opinion on her and she's spitting feathers. The radio show she was on is called the opinion line it's what it's for.
I used to be oh she's just acting the clown and no harm done but as time is going on she's really showing herself as being the biggest fraud of them all and only in this for everything she can get.

Reactions: 6
Who records themselves going getting a pregnancy test even if it is for a friend and post it's all over social media.
Now going on about someone who text into 96fm giving an opinion on her and she's spitting feathers. The radio show she was on is called the opinion line it's what it's for.
I used to be oh she's just acting the clown and no harm done but as time is going on she's really showing herself as being the biggest fraud of them all and only in this for everything she can get.
I thought the same!Watched her stories yesterday....shes gone very arrogant or something?No doubt the pregnancy debacle will be brought up on the podcast..I dont know maybe being around Londoners has made her more confident...

Her and Droolie will do anything for attention (hence the pregnancy kit) but she’s very tame in comparison to 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Used to actually enjoy watching Brenda but ya gone arrogant or something. See that with a few though -they’re nice and then once they start plugging a few bits, and then pretend they d what they’re doing/ not tagging 🙄 by_Catrina is another one going/ gone down that road

Reactions: 4
They look all wrong. Not a good AD for the lady that did them. They remind me of when Liz Reaney got a set from Ali express 🤣🤣🤣
Chrissy from Sweetness got her teeth done recently, was it the same place. She can't talk properly now with hers.

• Wow
Chrissy from Sweetness got her teeth done recently, was it the same place. She can't talk properly now with hers.
It’s the tooth fairy lady did Brenda’s. I’ve seen good work done around the place. Less is more. I talked to my own dentist about it. The huns seem to go for the full set and end up looking like cartoons 🤣

Why is this girl so manic? I know she loves to be perceived as constantly on the go but she takes it to whole new level

Why is this girl so manic? I know she loves to be perceived as constantly on the go but she takes it to whole new level
I hate those people who boast about being busy. A lot of people are busy but they don't need the validation of posting about it. She agreed to do the podcast, the show and she signed herself up for a marathon. The posts saying 3hrs sleep or whatever are nothing to boast about and to me are poor planning on her part. If she runs a lot she should know the importance of sleep for recovery.

Reactions: 6