Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the boomerang of brandon’s recent instagram gives me such an ick😂😂 if my boyfriend was sitting there doing that i’d have to break up with him because what
What was it? I’m blocked for saying that 9am isn’t an abnormally early time to wake up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Brandon’s aunty (Hayley?) with ella. I know periods are very normal but I’m not sure how I feel about her being due on being shared with insta. Ella can’t really consent to that info and I know I wouldn’t want everyone to know when I’m on my period

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Brandon’s aunty (Hayley?) with ella. I know periods are very normal but I’m not sure how I feel about her being due on being shared with insta. Ella can’t really consent to that info and I know I wouldn’t want everyone to know when I’m on my period
Yep this is disgusting. She’s vulnerable and I’d be humiliated if my mum ever shared such personal information to anyone, let alone the world.

Reactions: 6
The car reveal stories give me the ick. How is this man child allowed to have a child

Reactions: 7
They have all just signed with new management, what happened to best friend siobhan

Reactions: 9
How can they say “that’s not too bad” at £28 for one 2 piece set for a newborn? That’s extortionate!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.