Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin in hollys video ‘no one really uses jar baby food anymore’ do they not Erin?? Didn’t realise you was a BLW expert because indie didn’t have them. Shut up pretending you are a expect

Reactions: 5
Erin in hollys video ‘no one really uses jar baby food anymore’ do they not Erin?? Didn’t realise you was a BLW expert because indie didn’t have them. Shut up pretending you are a expect
Wait till her baby is here they're both the laziest people. I'm sure he'll live off jarred food. There's nothing wrong with premade baby food now and then

Reactions: 9
I see he’s replied directly to me as I said it was an ick calling it an end of an era. No Brands, it’s not an era it’s a house re decorating which many people do day in day out, your childish self wouldn’t understand that though 😂 👋🏻

Reactions: 4
I see he’s replied directly to me as I said it was an ick calling it an end of an era. No Brands, it’s not an era it’s a house re decorating which many people do day in day out, your childish self wouldn’t understand that though 😂 👋🏻
the face They had to get a builder in to move their rooms around too… grow tf up blinkathon

Reactions: 6
Next video will be the yearly McDonald’s monopoly video pulling stickers off the cups 🙄
---
Does anyone else think Holly could be pregnant? Complaining about recently feeling travel sick but never has before, I googled it and it said you’re more likely to feel travel sickness if you’ve never had it if pregnant if already feeling sick. Said that she felt sick after the wedding (although probably just due to drinking). She probably isn’t but 🤔

Next video will be the yearly McDonald’s monopoly video pulling stickers off the cups 🙄
---
Does anyone else think Holly could be pregnant? Complaining about recently feeling travel sick but never has before, I googled it and it said you’re more likely to feel travel sickness if you’ve never had it if pregnant if already feeling sick. Said that she felt sick after the wedding (although probably just due to drinking). She probably isn’t but 🤔
She’s been to festivals lately and drank a lot and nights out. She drank at her aunts 40th this weekend so I don’t think she is. She’s still very young. You can just suddenly develop travel sickness. My mum never used to get sick now she can’t go more than 10 mins without feeling sick

Reactions: 3
What is it with them acting like kids. They're going to be parents very soon.

Why does Holly look at the camera every 2 seconds while filming ?

Reactions: 5
Always makes me laugh how Erin, Brandon and Holly look like siblings 🤣
Genuinely think Erin and Brandon look more a like than him and Holly. They do say soul mates look a like.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.