Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brandon was insufferable in Erin’s new video!! He takes those stupid bleeping challenges so seriously, needs to grow up. My god cannot imagine those to with an actual child!!!
The digs he was making at Ellie was ridiculous. It’s a game 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The pregnancy outfit challenge is awful Brandon is really rude and passive aggressive the whole time I would feel so uncomfortable

Reactions: 3
The pregnancy outfit challenge is awful Brandon is really rude and passive aggressive the whole time I would feel so uncomfortable
He really needs to calm down it’s alarming to react that volatile towards something so minor… especially when the rest of them are just having a laugh

Reactions: 4
He was so childish in hollys video. You’re going to be a dad Brandon grow up

Does anyone understand why they actually need an office?
Brandon has an office to pretend to make sick content from when in reality the only work he’s ever done is the 10 seconds in which he donated his blinky freckled sperm to moody Ezra to secure at least a year of nauseating ‘content’ that he’s buzzing for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erin’s baby haul video is really pissing me off. Blinkathon calling himself your boy, Erin’s moody face, looks like the only shop she thinks sells baby stuff is mamas and papas. Buys 1 single sleep suit from John Lewis for a bargain price of £12.., girl get yourself down to George at Asda, 5 pack for that. And your baby will probably wear it three times. Honestly so so out of touch

Reactions: 7
It’s worrying in their videos how little they know about babies and baby items and what they’re used for/what they need for a baby. I knew way before I had my son how to look after a baby and what items were used for and what I’d need to buy. They seem completely oblivious

Reactions: 5
Or a classic Fiat 500 name like Luca, Brody or Cole
They will pick some weird name and the child will probably end up changing it to a more normal name when they are older

I can’t imagine these 2 will last much longer in the influencing world they are boring and clearly only got pregnant to get the views up and followers up Erin clearly saw how much syds (Sydney may crouch) followers went up when she was pregnant and her daughter is called “ocean August “

It’s worrying in their videos how little they know about babies and baby items and what they’re used for/what they need for a baby. I knew way before I had my son how to look after a baby and what items were used for and what I’d need to buy. They seem completely oblivious
I thought this… they’re bleeping clueless! All they care about are ‘cute’ outfits. I don’t even have children myself but I know you don’t need a house full of muslin cloths ffs it’s like Erin is hanging onto that one thing she thinks she knows🤣 but it’s silly you just wash them you don’t need a new one for every bloody occasion🤷🏻‍♀️ Erin doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body she just loves the attention

Reactions: 10
Correct me if I am wrong. But they're in for a reality check when baby here. In Brandon video 3x food...at 11 something he was going go shop for breakfast stuff.. at 12.0 something they was sat in bed eating it.. but said they went to bed early the night before. Can't remember the last time I slept past 9. .

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I am wrong. But they're in for a reality check when baby here. In Brandon video 3x food...at 11 something he was going go shop for breakfast stuff.. at 12.0 something they was sat in bed eating it.. but said they went to bed early the night before. Can't remember the last time I slept past 9. .
I remember in a video recently they made a huge deal saying we’ve not woke up this early in ages and it was like 8am🤦🏻‍♀️ most people are up at 6 for work school run or with babies etc, will be hard for them when they’re used to getting up at midday

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.