Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they say “that’s not too bad” at £28 for one 2 piece set for a newborn? That’s extortionate!
That’s what people who have money to waste and haven’t spent a day in their lives struggling would say🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Random but what made people think Erin was wanting a girl? I thought she was wanting a boy and was pleased! But could have missed something

Reactions: 1
Hadn’t watched these for ages as used to watch them with my daughter but she no longer follows them.
How do they make enough money with such a low subscriber count? I guess combined count is good but I was expecting them to be on at least 500k each now especially as they used to do colabs with saffron barker

Reactions: 1
Hadn’t watched these for ages as used to watch them with my daughter but she no longer follows them.
How do they make enough money with such a low subscriber count? I guess combined count is good but I was expecting them to be on at least 500k each now especially as they used to do colabs with saffron barker
They’ve said before they’ve had £10k for some ads. Most ads pay a few thousand plus the money they make on YouTube I think they’ve got more money than sense clearly. They can also claim back all these things they buy in videos under tax purposes so they pay less when filing self employment tax return

Reactions: 2
It baffles me that they actually make an income from being moody twats😴 if there was anyone less deserving of the money they have it’s them

Reactions: 7
The must have a good income from the amount spending on baby clothes. Erin has to show everything she buys-£16 on one baby grow hope he shits all over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny she didn’t use the skin and me when doing her make up on her latest video 🧐

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.