Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think they’re using the cloud emoji for a lot? Maybe something in the name related

Reactions: 2
“We’re not gonna be pregnant literally, we’re gonna have a fake bump”..Yes thank you for clarifying that for us Brandon, would have never have guessed you and Holly weren’t actually pregnant in the video🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
seen Brandon, Erin and Holly today in Exeter primark heading down the escalator towards the baby section downstairs. Holly had the camera out filming, not caring she was filming children. She looked like she was in such a mood!!!
First time I’ve ever seen her in person and the tan was so bad considering she’s in rainy Devon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been answered already but are Brandon’s parents separated? You see them in the same house but never together and they always holiday separate with them!

Not sure if this has been answered already but are Brandon’s parents separated? You see them in the same house but never together and they always holiday separate with them!
Yep they broke up, Holly addressed it briefly on a Q&A back at Christmas🤔 The dad lives at the family home and the mum has her own flat.

Quite worrying how these two clowns still know nothing about what a baby needs/ what things are used for

Reactions: 4
Erin seems quite snobby about baby clothes. Guess if they have the cash why not...
Supermarket clothes in my experience are fine never had an issue :)

Reactions: 3
Erin seems quite snobby about baby clothes. Guess if they have the cash why not...
Supermarket clothes in my experience are fine never had an issue :)
she could pick up whatever she wanted but kept saying no to whatever he wanted to pick up

Reactions: 3
she could pick up whatever she wanted but kept saying no to whatever he wanted to pick up
Yea but wouldn't be a fun challenge 🤣
More money than sense... My son is nearly 2 and his clothes get dirty and stained all the time. From what Erin shows she likes to buy expensive clothes. Obviously her baby, but it doesn't matter what babies and toddlers wear it'll still stain. It might be slightly better quality but the grow out of it so fast.
How do they have so much money to spend anyway??? Nosey haha

Sick of moody Margret (Erin) moaning about pregnancy. ‘I’m so tired’ shut up face ache you stay in bed till midday and don’t have to get up and go to work. Most people work till like 37/38 weeks if not more and just have to get on with it. We don’t get to fill our days going shopping for pointless things and then moan we’re tired, grow up hun you’re in for a rude awakening when giant baby boy comes

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure Erin would have told the company not to post their order until the baby was born. Also if you scroll down on their feed the name Noah has been used multiple of times
Probably and I think it’s too much of a normal name for them 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.