Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time holly is in a video she tries to be funny by being overly loud and annoying and it just doesn’t work🤦🏻‍♀️It’s embarrassing for a girl her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
have you all heard about this big news bollocks, it’ll definitely be buying a house. they’ve hyped it up so much all over socials which is so funny considering majority of other youtubers i watch their age just casually say in a random video

Reactions: 5
Erin didn’t want to clean the flat because it wasn’t hers because they were renting?? wtf just tidy it up you utter woman

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Erin didn’t want to clean the flat because it wasn’t hers because they were renting?? wtf just tidy it up you utter woman
ugh I thought this too!! More like Erin didn’t want to clean the flat because she is lazy and expects Brandon to do and pay for everything 😂

Reactions: 6
I bet they will get a cleaning company in to deep clean the flat they have lived in for what seven months
I would say it can't be that bad but there's probably fake tan and foundation marks everywhere
Plus grease stained kitchen cupboards

Reactions: 4
I bet they will get a cleaning company in to deep clean the flat they have lived in for what seven months
I would say it can't be that bad but there's probably fake tan and foundation marks everywhere
Plus grease stained kitchen cupboards
Probs stinks with the amount of rubbish bags they use to leave about

Boring! And no doubt it will be a bland boxy new build which they will furnish in shades of grey with no pictures or books or anything colourful or interesting!

Are Brandon and Holly step siblings? They've both got different surnames

Reactions: 1
Are Brandon and Holly step siblings? They've both got different surnames
They are full siblings one just likes to use on part of the double barrelled surname and the other likes to use the other part

Reactions: 4
Watching hollys what I got for my birthday and she acts so different on her channel compared to when she’s on Brandon’s. Also did she pronounce Ariana grande as gronday

Reactions: 2
Wait so this could be a massive reach but is Holly‘s boyfriend Harrison the same Harrison that featured in dad v girls among us videos?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.