Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one to comment on people’s eating but you cannot sit there and say multiple times about how little your appetite is and how little you eat when you’ve sat and ate 2000 calories in the same video. That’s just a normal amount? Who is she trying to kid lmao?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not one to comment on people’s eating but you cannot sit there and say multiple times about how little your appetite is and how little you eat when you’ve sat and ate 2000 calories in the same video. That’s just a normal amount? Who is she trying to kid lmao?
Agreed! I’ve noticed over quite a few videos that Erin’s attitude towards food is really poor. I can imagine it may be quite triggering to some people. Not really sure who she’s trying to kid with the pointless remarks🙃

Reactions: 6
Agreed! I’ve noticed over quite a few videos that Erin’s attitude towards food is really poor. I can imagine it may be quite triggering to some people. Not really sure who she’s trying to kid with the pointless remarks🙃
Especially when she basically outed herself multiple times as well by saying like oh I’d usually have two bagels as well? So you’d usually eat more than everything today but your appetite must be sooooo little bless you 😩😩

Reactions: 3
I've just watched that video and am shocked yet again at how unhealthy her diet is! Starchy carbs at every meal, no fruit or veg, no water. Grim.

Reactions: 5
both of them have bad attitudes towards food I’ve noticed. Even his diet is bad.

Reactions: 4
Erin attitude in that video was disgusting wonder if she like that off camera I wonder how he copes with her
Basically crying over a pain au chocolat

Reactions: 8
Erin attitude in that video was disgusting wonder if she like that off camera I wonder how he copes with her
I’ve noticed loads of times how much she acts like a spoilt brat all she does is bleeping moan

I’ve noticed loads of times how much she acts like a spoilt brat all she does is bleeping moan
She literally screeches at Brandon like he’s a naughty child... it makes me cringe. She really is full of herself but I personally don’t see the appeal.

She literally screeches at Brandon like he’s a naughty child... it makes me cringe. She really is full of herself but I personally don’t see the appeal.
Yeah she brings nothing to the relationship, she’s lying there naked mid day screaming at him for getting the wrong bit of junk food for her.. what a state

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not lying, my eyes widened in shock watching and I mouthed "oh my god"

What a overreaction. She was not messing. Bloody hell. Screaming like that hurling abuse over him not getting the right pastry.
All right calm down love.

Her going on like to him, you're so stupid. This was on camera. Imagine off camera.

If that was me and my bf. I'd be it's alright doesn't matter and say thanks for my croissant 😊 she needs to chill

also the subscribers she has on her channel is only cause of Brandon's youtube

brandon reminds me of the kid with glasses from polar express 🤓 the little idiot that boards the train and is loud as duck for no reason, always wanted to drop kick that kid ahahaahah

• Haha
Not really sure what Brandon sees in Erin. She’s got the feet of an ogre and the personality to match. The truth hurts.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Just watching the 'giving my sister my credit card for 24hrs' and I have to say I'm judging them HARD for not wearing masks in the shops. I know it's not a legal requirement any more but most shops request that you do and I just think it's the decent thing to do (of course if you're exempt it's another matter)

Just watching the 'giving my sister my credit card for 24hrs' and I have to say I'm judging them HARD for not wearing masks in the shops. I know it's not a legal requirement any more but most shops request that you do and I just think it's the decent thing to do (of course if you're exempt it's another matter)
Erin never use to wears her properly anyway 😬

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of Holly or erin they try to hard wish the videos were just Brandon

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.