Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it really annoys me when people take a few days or even a week for a name reveal, like just tell us now lol

Reactions: 8
I just think their videos are so tone deaf .. posing with balenciagas and flaunting their new flat during a pandemic when thousands of families are struggling? She also speaks to Brandon like he’s a piece of tit and always talks over him. You can tell she’s only with him for his money and viewers. She thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and it’s so embarrassing 🥱
Exactly, there is no chemistry between them. Erin is all over Brandon in his videos, but he does nothing. I think their relationship is fake.

I can’t stand her foundation shade! Fake tan or not it’s way too dark. Even the hair extensions you can always see them poking through. I assume their both from wealthy families, they seem quite braggy.
Erin is not even that pretty

Ernie, they couldn’t think of a name but has a personalised bed. They chat pure tit.

• Haha
They said they get up at 4,6,7 with Ernie and how sleep deprived they are 😂😂 crying my cat wakes me up more times than that in the night 😂

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched their latest video but hide and seek in their new house?

their new house is tiny why do they think they live in a mansion?!

Reactions: 7

It was the most pointless video, like you say too small and nowhere to actually hide

Reactions: 5

what do you mean tiny??? it’s 3 storeys!! T H R E E storeys ! The camera doesn’t do the space of the 3 LEVELS justice! Did I mention it’s 3 storeys?????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their friends are equally annoying & just posted a 'click bait' video to announce they're moving. so what.

Reactions: 4
They have money to buy so many designer brands but they don’t have money to buy a bigger house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just me who thought Erins most recent video, Brand (whatever his name is) literally forced her too eat food? he comes across as really aggressive & controlling? i cant stand him

Reactions: 2
I acc prefer B to Erin if I'm honest. She's miserable 95% of the time and can be rude to B's sister (who seems really sweet, she's only young!). B at least tries to be happy and entertaining to pull of a vid or two! $$

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.