Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s horrible. She really thinks she’s god’s gift but she honestly resembles a thumb. Poor Brandon.
Honestly I dislike her so much! I just think she comes across as one of those that looks down there noses at others and thinks they’re just the best thing on earth. Brandon seems like a nice lad and seems to be a good boyfriend to her, she’s just so entitled and talks to him disgustingly. To me it seems she enjoys the money and the popularity that comes with him.

Reactions: 9
Watching their recent present swap video - ‘’We are not doing this video to brag, it’s much requested...’’ so why add that it was a £3k present swap? No need.
I think they are quite rich for 21 and 23 year old

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen the most recent video. Ive noticed in ALL of the food challenges they do Erin always gets a pass for a food because she ‘doesn’t like it’. I genuinely cannot stand the girl, so entitled and spoilt.

Reactions: 11
I bet the big announcement next week will be they are buying a new build house

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen the most recent video. Ive noticed in ALL of the food challenges they do Erin always gets a pass for a food because she ‘doesn’t like it’. I genuinely cannot stand the girl, so entitled and spoilt.
This I can't stand watching them, knowing she's doesn't give a f**k and won't even try things, it's unhealthy, I was a fussy eater as I kid but I grew out of by the time I was 18 and I moved out and cooked things and ventured out, the last one was nandos who doesn't like chicken x

Reactions: 5
Holly has had a boyfriend since 2019 maybe even before. Just stumbled across it on Facebook don’t understand why they try to hide it though and Erin is selling their sofa so they are 100% buying a house. Not exactly “big news” pretty standard if you ask me

Reactions: 4
Holly has had a boyfriend since 2019 maybe even before. Just stumbled across it on Facebook don’t understand why they try to hide it though and Erin is selling their sofa so they are 100% buying a house. Not exactly “big news” pretty standard if you ask me
Where did she post that she’s selling it?

Also very confused as to why they are already moving as they moved into that flat 5 months ago

Reactions: 2
Didn't they just get that sofa so thus means they would of had three sofas in two years
More money/credit cards than sense

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it holly’s dog not Erin and Brandon’s but they keep acting like it’s theirs, I know this is stupid to comment but I was just confused, did hollys parents buy it or did she?

Isn’t it holly’s dog not Erin and Brandon’s but they keep acting like it’s theirs, I know this is stupid to comment but I was just confused, did hollys parents buy it or did she?
Yeah I always just thought it was the family dog as in at their parents home. I reckon they’ll get their own dog once they get their house.

Reactions: 3
Deffo buying a house then

Where have you seen about Holly’s boyfriend

Reactions: 1
Not to be awful but Erin looks so different now a days.. all the takeaways are catching up with her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.