Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched that video and am shocked yet again at how unhealthy her diet is! Starchy carbs at every meal, no fruit or veg, no water. Grim.
Omg so true. I’ve never seen her something health. i dont think she cares, especially since she has a stomach condition, shouldnt she be having a better diet.

Reactions: 1
The amount of times Brandon said ‘this room is so big’ or ‘this space is massive’ makes me think he’s trying to convince himself that the house is big. Wait til the furniture is in the house won’t look so ‘big’ then.

Reactions: 12
The amount of times Brandon said ‘this room is so big’ or ‘this space is massive’ makes me think he’s trying to convince himself that the house is big. Wait til the furniture is in the house won’t look so ‘big’ then.
exactoy. The old kitchen in their apartment is the same size as their new kitchen. They said they want glass stairs which is not really suited for a house like that. glass stairs go well in a really big house, not theirs

Reactions: 5
exactoy. The old kitchen in their apartment is the same size as their new kitchen. They said they want glass stairs which is not really suited for a house like that. glass stairs go well in a really big house, not theirs
Imagine them trying to keep glass stairs clean 😂 the garden is tiny too and with the furniture and hot tub they want in the garden there will be no room at all

Reactions: 4
Imagine them trying to keep glass stairs clean 😂 the garden is tiny too and with the furniture and hot tub they want in the garden there will be no room at all
They are acting like its such a big house, when it really isn’t. The hallway is really small, it is not even a hallway. It takes you straight to the stairs. The stairs don’t even have a banister so what is literally the point of getting glass stairs.

What do you think their next announcement on Saturday will be?
Some sort of Collab?
A podcast? Every influencer seems to have one atm!
Merch maybe? Was going to suggest pregnancy lol but where would the baby go, in the wardrobe room or the office?! I've seen her sister has had the baby though which is lovely

Reactions: 3
From Erins recent instagram post holding her new niece, I think she may be pregnant ???

but knowing them, it’s probably a mini announcement like a dog or something lol

Reactions: 2
From Erins recent instagram post holding her new niece, I think she may be pregnant ???

but knowing them, it’s probably a mini announcement like a dog or something lol
Its probably more crappy merch like the trio poster

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today’s the day we find out what other sh*t they’re announcing, WOOHOO

How’s that even an announcement?

oh yeah because they can’t think of any good content so have to hype the littlest of things up! Bore off

Reactions: 7
Talk about an anti-climax - a whole video could have been condensed into like a short post when they first got the dog...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.