Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she hadn't driven for a while - i mean you're going to be rusty at anything if you don't do it everyday and if she already has low confidence then that probably doesn't help.
That's fair but we're talking about driving here. Once you learn how to drive you kind of never forget/lose the ability to do it you know what I mean, she just doesn't seem like she's got enough confidence to be on the motorway. I could be nice and agree fully but as someone who drives I cannot stand drivers like her, she is constantly asking Brandon what the speed limits are, how can you be so stupid?

Reactions: 5
Holly just annoys me more and more each video she is in, it’s just embarrassing that she thinks she’s funny

Reactions: 11
They've done a collab with Peter Andre. That's going to go to their heads . Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These 2 and Holly have no sense of style whatsoever, they just buy anything an everything that has a logo plastered on it, it’s so tacky imo

Reactions: 14
If I had a £1 for Brandon saying this is the best video yet or check it you don’t want to miss it, I’d be rich

Reactions: 6
i wonder how they afford their lifestyle, they go shopping everyday and every other day they purchase a luxury/designer item. They aren't that big on Yt but also lt has gotten to their heads for sure. Brandon annoys the tit out of me lol and erin needs to stop using so much fake tan, she is border line another race at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i wonder how they afford their lifestyle, they go shopping everyday and every other day they purchase a luxury/designer item. They aren't that big on Yt but also lt has gotten to their heads for sure. Brandon annoys the tit out of me lol and erin needs to stop using so much fake tan, she is border line another race at this rate
Must be from all the candles they sold😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
erin is annoying but OMG I CANNOT STAND BRANDON, everything about him just gives me severe ick

- his excessive blinking
- when he goes 'WOOOOOOOOOOO'
- his face
- him trying to act cool with Lee
- he tries to come across as a 'lad' and he just doesn't suit it
- i bloody hate the last to stop eating videos, you can just tell they all do them simply because they are all greedy cunts

Reactions: 18
erin is annoying but OMG I CANNOT STAND BRANDON, everything about him just gives me severe ick

- his excessive blinking
- when he goes 'WOOOOOOOOOOO'
- his face
- him trying to act cool with Lee
- he tries to come across as a 'lad' and he just doesn't suit it
- i bloody hate the last to stop eating videos, you can just tell they all do them simply because they are all greedy cunts

Also his Instagram of when he’s like this one is a banger about new video even though he’s done it before.
Touching his hair

• Sick
The excessive blinking sends me over the edge.

Also...why do they do big 'what I got my sister/girlfriend/boyfriend' for their birthday and then wrap a shower gel or deodorant up.

I appreciate to some people that would be a great gift... but brandon and Erin do make a decent income and buy flashy gifts...so what's the point in buying a £1 toiletry?! It's just daft

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way Erin whines and moans at Brandon is another level! On the ‘prefer to be single’ video she was absolutely vile to him acting as if she could do much better than him - which was quite shocking to watch🙄

I've always thought there should be a thread on Brandon and Holly. Holly is irritating and Brandon's videos aren't epic like he makes out.
Always the same on Instagram stories, this is going to be sick epic don't miss out and then it's the same old videos everyone does eg shopping challenge. It's not mind blowing or epic as he makes out😂

Nothing against Holly and I don't want to be too mean. But she thinks she is hot tit as the saying goes. She loves herself. She thinks she is more pretty than she is. I'm not good on judging looks but to me she is average and someone can tell me if she's pretty.

When I was in school mid 2000's I was done in 2008. I was kinda like Holly just normal and got picked on and teased a lot for how I looked and I was treated like I was so ugly.
Looking back at photos now I was just normal and certainly not ugly.

It's crazy to me the difference these days. I'm not that old. Young girls have so much self confidence these days that's why they go around with full makeup everyday glammed up with nails and hair done and crop tops. Cause they know they're hot. I think they know they have the best bodies they will likely have and aren't afraid to show it off.
I'm in Ireland see young girls16-20 everyday full face of professional looking makeup tan done nails done and showing their bodies off.

Just over 10yrs ago when I was in school girls wouldn't have had the confidence girls do now. They did dress up in tops and skirts but their stomachs would be covered.

Amazing the change in a few years.
Holly is annoying. Clicked on a video of Brandon's first thing Holly stuck her face in the camera and did a squeal. What's that fist pump and leg pump thing she does. I cringe. Hate it. I don't think she's bad looking.
She’s not as hot as she thinks.

I'm not a good judge of looks if she's pretty I was definitely pretty then back in high school.

I'm sorry if I'm being too mean on her.
She really thinks she's all that. Always making a face to the camera. Just annoying

Reactions: 7
I've always thought there should be a thread on Brandon and Holly. Holly is irritating and Brandon's videos aren't epic like he makes out.
Always the same on Instagram stories, this is going to be sick epic don't miss out and then it's the same old videos everyone does eg shopping challenge. It's not mind blowing or epic as he makes out😂

Nothing against Holly and I don't want to be too mean. But she thinks she is hot tit as the saying goes. She loves herself. She thinks she is more pretty than she is. I'm not good on judging looks but to me she is average and someone can tell me if she's pretty.

When I was in school mid 2000's I was done in 2008. I was kinda like Holly just normal and got picked on and teased a lot for how I looked and I was treated like I was so ugly.
Looking back at photos now I was just normal and certainly not ugly.

It's crazy to me the difference these days. I'm not that old. Young girls have so much self confidence these days that's why they go around with full makeup everyday glammed up with nails and hair done and crop tops. Cause they know they're hot. I think they know they have the best bodies they will likely have and aren't afraid to show it off.
I'm in Ireland see young girls16-20 everyday full face of professional looking makeup tan done nails done and showing their bodies off.

Just over 10yrs ago when I was in school girls wouldn't have had the confidence girls do now. They did dress up in tops and skirts but their stomachs would be covered.

Amazing the change in a few years.
Holly is annoying. Clicked on a video of Brandon's first thing Holly stuck her face in the camera and did a squeal. What's that fist pump and leg pump thing she does. I cringe. Hate it. I don't think she's bad looking.
She’s not as hot as she thinks.

I'm not a good judge of looks if she's pretty I was definitely pretty then back in high school.

I'm sorry if I'm being too mean on her.
She really thinks she's all that. Always making a face to the camera. Just annoying
His social media platforms just don’t seem to be growing, well not fast anyway.
I haven’t watched his videos in a long time now because they are so repetitive and so annoying. I feel like they think they are bigger than they actually are.

Reactions: 4
brandon sniffling every few seconds in erin's new video, pls stop - much appreciated. 🥴 iiiiick

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.