Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
did anyone else notice that brandon got his verification tick on instagram the same month the monthly payment for one came out meaning he pays £12 a month for one😭😭😭
He blocked me a while ago because I said that 7:30am isn't early to wake up. He's in for a shock once the baby arrives!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

doodlebug

VIP Member
I saw him on tinder a few years ago, did they meet on tinder? and he was on YouTube then as I saw him and recognised him so she's defo just with him for clout ! I mean look at him sorry but hes ugly !
I watched a clip of that random podcast they were on and she said she “manifested their relationship”. She was a FAN. She would see him in town when out with her friends and would point him out as some sort of local celebrity. She said she waved at him once and he didn’t wave back lmao. One day he DM’d her and she said she was watching his video at the time when he did 🤮 fangirl meets social media crush

• Haha
  • Sick

Pipxx

I dunno I’ve never been pregnant before but if I thought I was the first thing I would do is tell my boyfriend before I even took a test😂 I don’t understand all these fake reactions videos Brandon’s the worst actor it’s so cringe

• Haha

Xoxogos

Brandon is just the biggest ick. I’ve just watched the flying to Dubai in business class video and every second something made me cringe
Erin looks so bored throughout the video
I can’t see any chemistry between them

• Haha

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Couldn't find a thread about them but just started watching their present swap and they are at Brandon's house. I believe i am from the same area in Kent as them and we have been in Tier 4 since last week so couldn't form a bubble with anyone else outside our household. I know for a fact that they have their own flat so surely it is against the rules for them to be visiting their family.

Elb99

I can literally see the pound signs in his eyes when they talk about it, doesn't sit right with me how SO about the content and milking it they are

Kyliexoxoxo123

She literally screeches at Brandon like he’s a naughty child... it makes me cringe. She really is full of herself but I personally don’t see the appeal.
Yeah she brings nothing to the relationship, she’s lying there naked mid day screaming at him for getting the wrong bit of junk food for her.. what a state

Last edited:
  • Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I saw Brandon and Erin in bluewater today, I didn’t realise how tall Erin was. She’s really rough looking and they didn’t really seem to be interacting, just looked moody

• Haha

Somanyquestions

Just curious how they have SO a much money to spend? All calculated with everyone’s gifts they must’ve spent over 5k this Christmas .. and pay rent ect .. no hate just curious lol

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
I think they don’t realise the baby will actually grow up
I agree. I think as they have a good income and have already hit milestones that aren’t as common for people their ages (having nice cars, a mortgaged house etc), this was the only next step missing. It’s so common for influencers to have a baby as a cash cow when they run out of content but these two are just so vapid and lazy I really think they’re in for a massive shock. I do think it’s bizarre that most influencers seem to get pregnant so quickly/easily!

• Heart
  • Haha