Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What was the point of that video? Brandon, knowing Erin is claustrophobic, books a stay at the ‘smallest hotel in London’? Not only is it a waste of money, it’s a waste of a video. It’s weird for them to go there, film while there’s people in the pods asleep and then decide they can’t stay there. I don’t understand why Holly always has to join them in doing everything, she was even in their house tour ffs🙄 I don’t dislike her but I find it a bit boring that they are constantly pushing this idea of them being a trio when Erin seems sick of having her around all the time. What sort of boyfriend makes his girlfriend pack for an overnight stay, when he knows he’s putting her in an uncomfortable situation and will end up coming home anyway? I do not understand them at all!

Reactions: 10

secretspy67564

The way Erin spoke to Holly on Holly's latest video was disgusting "for all the times you rinsed my boyfriends bank account" absolute bitch

• Wow

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it bizarre that in Erin’s Q&A video she was stressed about where to put their baby that doesn’t exist?! Please don’t tell me they’re planning on a child asap… the girl looks like she can barely manage to wash her face half the time let alone be responsible for a whole other human being at 22 years old and don’t get me started on Brandy McBlinkston🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Not really sure what Brandon sees in Erin. She’s got the feet of an ogre and the personality to match. The truth hurts.🤷🏻‍♀️

If my girlfriend/boyfriend spoke to my siblings like that I wouldn’t even be dating them anymore. Disgusting what Erin said to her

Reactions: 9

Rebby123

VIP Member
At least he seems a nice person she seems so miserable and underwhelmed most people would be ecstatic going to Dubai and flying business class.

• Haha
omg they have had there dog what like 3 months now and they still havent toilet trained him. swear they regret getting the dog he is so misbehaved. they are also so lazy like i dont mind brandon he is acc sound but erin and holly do my head in. like holly she is so loud and childish on there channel but then on hers she so is different its weird.

Didn't mind Brandon at first - I mean his obsessive blinking used to knock me sick but I could cope with that

Holly oh myy god...that girl just infuriates me, and has anyone noticed the size of her massive head before? She's literally all face that lass. Gonna start calling her Heeead.

In a way I feel like I have so much to say about Erin but don't want to becauseshe would probably love the fact she's getting spoke about on tattle - she would probably think it makes her like Elle/Saffron/Anastasia etc. She is a massive wannabe with such an opinion of herself it's sickening. It's like no pet, calm down.

Also

Why tf do they wrap shower gels and hairspray up for Xmas and birthdays

That's just silly

erin is soooo monotone omg
So montone and so orange

• Haha

shsiaiakka

did anyone else notice that brandon got his verification tick on instagram the same month the monthly payment for one came out meaning he pays £12 a month for one😭😭😭

• Haha

Anon7761

In her first trimester vlog her moaning about being nauseous like obviously that’s not good but imagine people who have to go to work full time or work 12 hour shifts when pregnant and feeling like that.. she should think herself lucky 👁👄👁

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
Omg had no idea these had a thread!! Cannot stand Erin one bit, spoilt entitled girl, acts nice and cheery in her vlogs but an absolute moan in Brandon’s..

also don’t get me started on the picky eating.. who does frequent eating challenges but crys At the sight of a burger

• Haha