Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
100%! I have a feeling they’ve called their baby “Sky” or something similar.. have you noticed Erin using the cloud emoji on a lot of her baby posts?
I was thinking maybe Air/Aire like the Kardashian as I feel that’s something they’d do and kind of fits with the cloud. Or Rain/Reign

Reactions: 1

lilcavey

Chatty Member
They drive to McDonald’s and then come home and sit separately doing their own thing! No spark anymore…you can tell they are both bored because they don’t do anything! Prime example….money does not buy happiness! Also…why is everyone so proud of her getting a new car….it’s a new car..she pisses money up the wall so it comes as no surprise that she can actually afford it!

They clearly don’t talk as Brandon does the same 4 challenges every month

stargirl23

VIP Member
Why does she only tan the top of neck. Erin’s new video she looks ridiculous with bright orange neck then pale around her low cut top 😂

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I actually thought Brandon’s reaction was quite sweet, it felt quite genuine compared to a lot of their reactions to things

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Tbh i think people might be right - if you look at the last couple of pictures on Brandon's instagram her hands and bags are conveniently placed in front of her stomach area.
And on Holly’s last picture with her on Holly’s insta.
Also Erin replied to basically all but a comment asking if she’s pregnant (plus one other random comment) on her insta reel from today

I know this is Erin and Brandon’s thread but I’m new to Lee/Ellie, why do they have the same surname? Is it just coincidence?

• Haha

Alicej93

It's put on for the camera and the sad thing is she thinks it makes her look good or funny. The girls like what, 16? Of course she knows easter eggs are hollow.

Does my head in
It just makes me cringe so bad! What 16 year old doesn’t know how to boil a egg. That ‘soft’ boiled egg was harder than a hard boiled egg 😂

• Haha