Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Hadn’t watched these for ages as used to watch them with my daughter but she no longer follows them.
How do they make enough money with such a low subscriber count? I guess combined count is good but I was expecting them to be on at least 500k each now especially as they used to do colabs with saffron barker

Reactions: 1

Alicej93

Erin Bowyer is potentially the most useless organism that's ever existed:

• Has the easiest job in the world but cant even be arsed to stick to her "two uploads a week" rule.
  • Routinely forgets to record outtros, just uploads anyway
  • Entitles a video "Only Eating Spanish Food for 24 Hours".. Goes on to eat a French Cereal for breakfast, f***ing Pizza (!) for lunch and "the most Spanish food there is" - Paella for dinner (and then doesn't eat all of it cos she doesn't like seafood.)
Can't we strap some dynamite to her and ship her off to Putin?
This video really annoyed me. I’m not sure where abouts in Spain they were but we’ve got a villa in Spain and there is soooo much stuff they could have. She could have got a meat paella!

Rebby123

VIP Member
It seems a bit naughty to me to get the video out as quick as he can on Holly's birthday to gain views surely he should of waited for her to post first. I do get she has got more traction on YT because of him but still!

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Does Holly’s tan look really dark in Erin’s boyfriend vs sister outfit challenge? I’m not watching it in the best light so not sure if it’s just that

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Imagine getting things like anti-dandruff shampoo and a scourer pad for Christmas😵💫 so bizarre!🫤
It's absolutely laughable and cringe isn't it. Then on other hand she tries so hard to be like elle darby and saffron etc.... no chance (even though I'm not particularly keen on either of them... Erin doesn't have a look in)