Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Wtf with the photo of the random house with a pool on Brandon latest video 🤦🏼‍♀️

Their house is so grey I thought I was colour blind. They could have at least washed up and laughing at Erin’s cleaning cupboard not as big as it used to be as they both go lazy to clean. Why would they wanna get rid of the downstairs toilet? I wouldn’t want people having to go upstairs to use the toilet especially if it’s kids. Why they on about a nursery? I don’t watch them, Is she pregs?
As far as I know she isn’t. But in their last video Brandon did say Erin wants a baby. I reckon he doesn’t want one yet though.

Reactions: 1

EZ825

Sorry to be that person but m&p don’t give out coat hangers, they’re wooden branded ones so ££😂

I thought it looked grey so assuming boy👀

Xoxogos

I don’t watch their videos because I don’t want to give them the views but did they take the baby away on their own?
No they went with Erin’s family and I think they stayed in the villa her family own

Anon7761

Have I missed something about the mum and dad splitting up? Saying they’re off on holiday to Dubai with holly her bf and the dad, holly and her bf went just with the dad, holly doing cooking tiktoks just for her and her dad. What’s happened to the mum?

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
i'm sorry but erin's driving is fucking awful, who let her pass her test?????!
I think she hadn't driven for a while - i mean you're going to be rusty at anything if you don't do it everyday and if she already has low confidence then that probably doesn't help.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been said but has erin and ellie fallen out as it’s Erin’s birthday today and there’s nothing about her on Ellie’s insta
I’m sure in her last video or maybe Brandon’s they mentioned her saying that’s what she normally ate or something

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I used to love their content and found it entertaining sometimes, but now I feel like they’re just milking the pregnancy videos, and Brandon seems far more excited for these videos and the pregnancy than Erin!
---
It’s just cringing me out a bit
I think Erin said it was hard at the start so maybe why?