Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Hi everyone. My name is Bareth. I'm the Deliveroo driver assigned to Brandon and Erin's postcode. I just thought I'd update you on my situation.
So.. basically I'm living in a tent outside their house. The demand for my deliveries is so great that I cannot justify leaving their property. Every 30 minutes I get another "ping" to deliver them a "banging" KFC or an "unreal" Costa muffin. Life is hard for me, but I'm not complaining. Their constant orders are keeping my 19 pet otters in tiny sleeping bags and little hats (otters love hats).

Last night I was summoned at 3am to deliver a "pano". It took me half an hour of googling and I still couldn't decipher this. Until I stumbled across an oldish video of a manatee in a duvet crying and demanding a "pano". That manatee turned out, in actual fact, to be something called an Erinbowyer... and the "pano" of which she wailed - was actually a pain au chocolat. Bingo. I sourced it within minutes and delivered it to the creature. I think she was grateful. It was hard to discern, as she didn't look at me as she opened the door and took delivery. She simply mumbled "Zoflora have got a new parma violets scent out. Literally insane.", took the "pano" and slammed the door in my face.

So now I'm back in my tent. Waiting for the next request for delivery. I must not fail. My otters must have their little hats.
Hiya Brandon or Holly

You aren't funny

How many times did you blink whilst typing these?

So ibviou
Hi everyone. My name is Bareth. I'm the Deliveroo driver assigned to Brandon and Erin's postcode. I just thought I'd update you on my situation.
So.. basically I'm living in a tent outside their house. The demand for my deliveries is so great that I cannot justify leaving their property. Every 30 minutes I get another "ping" to deliver them a "banging" KFC or an "unreal" Costa muffin. Life is hard for me, but I'm not complaining. Their constant orders are keeping my 19 pet otters in tiny sleeping bags and little hats (otters love hats).

Last night I was summoned at 3am to deliver a "pano". It took me half an hour of googling and I still couldn't decipher this. Until I stumbled across an oldish video of a manatee in a duvet crying and demanding a "pano". That manatee turned out, in actual fact, to be something called an Erinbowyer... and the "pano" of which she wailed - was actually a pain au chocolat. Bingo. I sourced it within minutes and delivered it to the creature. I think she was grateful. It was hard to discern, as she didn't look at me as she opened the door and took delivery. She simply mumbled "Zoflora have got a new parma violets scent out. Literally insane.", took the "pano" and slammed the door in my face.

So now I'm back in my tent. Waiting for the next request for delivery. I must not fail. My otters must have their little hats.

----

So obvious your Brandon...or Holly

New member. Only viewed and commented on this thread just to take the piss. Haaahaha

Reactions: 1

livvy1234

I've just watched that video and am shocked yet again at how unhealthy her diet is! Starchy carbs at every meal, no fruit or veg, no water. Grim.
Omg so true. I’ve never seen her something health. i dont think she cares, especially since she has a stomach condition, shouldnt she be having a better diet.

Minipizza

VIP Member
Deffo buying a house then

Holly has had a boyfriend since 2019 maybe even before. Just stumbled across it on Facebook don’t understand why they try to hide it though and Erin is selling their sofa so they are 100% buying a house. Not exactly “big news” pretty standard if you ask me
Where have you seen about Holly’s boyfriend

IDKIMS

Not sure if this has been answered already but are Brandon’s parents separated? You see them in the same house but never together and they always holiday separate with them!

bella ford

Why do the have cleaners dog walkers and editors ? Do they actually do anything except film a 10 minute eating challenge once a week.
Surely the house isn’t Erins? She hasn’t been self employed for three years so wouldn’t have been approved for a mortgage
They have people that clean the carpets as do I, it like a shampoo getting right in to the carpets, I know people that get there dogs walked by dog walkers as it help train them and be with other dogs as well, and I don’t know much about YouTube but I do know that they cut a lot out and shorten the videos not just Erin and Brandon but a lot of YouTuber do that, and Erin worked before youtube and she was doing brand deals on Instagram before you started her channel so she could have her name on the mortgage and no saying that they did but they might of not taken a huge mortgage out

stargirl23

VIP Member
She’s got something else as well as epilepsy I can’t remember what video it was but they said she has some learning difficulties due to her disability but I don’t think it was said what she actually has