Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doyleyc

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, does Brandon cousin Ella (I think her name is) have a disability?

Rebby123

VIP Member
Just watched Brandon’s new video from 2 days ago, not only did they mix households then test positive, it’s a national lockdown and he’s literally got a fresh trim? Like a full on fade? I bet they’ll try and cover it up by saying Erin did it but there is no way in hell, he’s been to a barbers 100%
Seeing this now it must if being Holly's bf who done it I reckon haha. Still mixing though

doodlebug

VIP Member
Please someone tell me someone else spotted the bizarre/rude comments in Erin’s vlog from Holly’s dad???

Look how mad Erin looks when lee makes a joke about Brandon and Ellie 😂
View attachment 1676053

I was watching their videos and I can’t believe how much erin and Brandon bicker. It’s even worse if you compare them to lee and Ellie who seem loving. Erin lowkey bullies Brandon too. Why are they even together? There’s no chemistry at all

Wtf is this face too
View attachment 1676075

just saw the video pretty sure the sun was in her face 😂 she didn’t make any face at all at the comments he made

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a holly thread but her and Erin are both just so thick. On hollys latest video she was so confused as to why there was nothing inside her hollow egg 🙃
It's put on for the camera and the sad thing is she thinks it makes her look good or funny. The girls like what, 16? Of course she knows easter eggs are hollow.

Does my head in

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Next video will be the yearly McDonald’s monopoly video pulling stickers off the cups 🙄
---
Does anyone else think Holly could be pregnant? Complaining about recently feeling travel sick but never has before, I googled it and it said you’re more likely to feel travel sickness if you’ve never had it if pregnant if already feeling sick. Said that she felt sick after the wedding (although probably just due to drinking). She probably isn’t but 🤔