Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Englad5678

Holly has had a boyfriend since 2019 maybe even before. Just stumbled across it on Facebook don’t understand why they try to hide it though and Erin is selling their sofa so they are 100% buying a house. Not exactly “big news” pretty standard if you ask me
Where did she post that she’s selling it?

Also very confused as to why they are already moving as they moved into that flat 5 months ago

Reactions: 2

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Erin and Brandon are so awkward 😂 watching Erin’s video today how Lee and Ellie were with eachother and Erin and Brandon just arguing 😂😂 never see any kind of affection with them or anything they are strange
That video, honestly! 😂

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has been answered already but are Brandon’s parents separated? You see them in the same house but never together and they always holiday separate with them!
Yep they broke up, Holly addressed it briefly on a Q&A back at Christmas🤔 The dad lives at the family home and the mum has her own flat.

Faye1975

Saw a comment for that orange tit that said if you go on the website for that skin product she's promoting you get the first month free, whereas her code gives you it for £3.50??? Instead of addressing it she just liked the comment like a prat!

Reactions: 1

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
What’s the point in having two cakes. Show the second cake then talk about how much cake they still had from the night before

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Erin is so insecure it's painful, I literally don't think I have ever seen her crack a genuine smile because she is always so wrapped up in what she looks like. Just watched Brandon's latest video where they stay at the cave hotel and when Brandon 'suprised' her with it, all she had to say was I look disgusting, don't get me on camera and are we going after I've had my lashes done. Is she fucking for real, what kind of person wouldn't stay at a hotel for the evening because they didn't have their lashes done?! Her lashes are awful anyway, looks like she has some letterbox bristle draught excluders stuck to her eyes. How about a fucking thank you Brandon, that's kind of you. She then whinges before they go out for dinner because she only had a days notice to prepare an outfit for them to eat dinner at the hotel restaurant. All that nice food on the menu and she ordered fries and some plain wraps to put them in. My 7 year old nephew has a better diet than her! She's beyond miserable
Thh I assumed the lashes thing was due to having an appointment to get them done rather than not going due to not having them done. If so I don’t see an issue with her asking about that as she was just asking to make sure he knew probably.
Also I think she looked nicer than usual when she said she looked disgusting 😂

Random but what made people think Erin was wanting a girl? I thought she was wanting a boy and was pleased! But could have missed something

thereala_

I don’t follow Brandon on social media but does anyone know if he put anything up regarding the Kurt Zouma video considering him and Erin went to watch West Ham last night ????