Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was following her on Insta and TikTok and now I’m not? I didn’t unfollow I don’t think?
i didn’t follow her on either . I know she was private on insta but her TikTok is now private too.
Tried to look on Facebook looks like you lot have been too

2978DA40-39EF-4782-9DCC-6EF457F5853D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Her poor little boy !

You just know Brad was an arse to her ....
Yeah that’s why he’s said “sorry I wasn’t there to save you” he was clearly off gallivanting again because I thought they were back on and you know when he’s with someone they’re stuck together.

Reactions: 10
It is dreadful if she had died. He is a literal danger to women. We know he beat Vicky but he also fucks with their heads so badly. And if you already suffer with mental health it can be so terribly damaging. I know I’m jumping to conclusions here but…..

Reactions: 15
That is awful if it's true. I wonder if he'll feel any amount of accountability in the slightest. Men like him are a disgrace.

Reactions: 10
I hate to say but those two are such horrible people that this could be a fake attention grab

Reactions: 2
That is horrible! She was obviously suffering before him but he has no doubt made her feel a million times worse.

Reactions: 6
A few days ago they were at the spa together. Last night I look on his Instagram and he had taken down her pictures again. Today he put them back and wrote that post SO I can only conclude that he did have a part to play in this, he basically drove her to it with his on/off games.

Reactions: 16
He still won't change though will he!!!! Be off causing distress to some other woman in no time 😔🙏🏼

Reactions: 7
It’s obvious that the women he goes with are suffering from severe mental health problems as anyone with a sound mind wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. Hope this makes any vulnerable woman in the future think twice about getting involved with him. He’s a bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.