Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually needs to be reported for this because he clearly has played a big part in this. Just 2 months after meeting him, this happens! It's no coincidence.
This is what the law says:

Evidential considerations
Section 76 SCA 2015 provides that an offence is committed by a suspect (“A”) against a victim (“B”) if:

• A repeatedly or continuously engages in behaviour towards another person, B, that is controlling or coercive
  • at the time of the behaviour, A and B are personally connected
  • the behaviour has a serious effect on B, and
  • A knows or ought to know that the behaviour will have a serious effect on B
"Repeated or continued behaviour that is controlling or coercive"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A few days ago they were at the spa together. Last night I look on his Instagram and he had taken down her pictures again. Today he put them back and wrote that post SO I can only conclude that he did have a part to play in this, he basically drove her to it with his on/off games.
There we go then.
he absolutely won’t feel guilty he will just go back to Vicky and act like this was another blip.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear it’s sad really how many women he’s hurt just in a short amount of space and now this 🥲 I am so sad for her ! He is a very dark person just wouldn’t want my daughter anywhere near a man like that !

Reactions: 12
"Heartbroken" as if Bwad. The only thing you've ever loved, and will love, is your bleeping self.

Reactions: 15
Hes taken her down off the grid again now as he won't take any responsibility for the comments!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hes taken her down off the grid again now as he won't take any responsibility for the comments!
Imagine your girlfriend committing suicide and the same day you decide to delete all your pics together. This is beyond messed up. I’m not shocked easily but wtfffff

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.