Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see when Jodie and Brad were quiet that vicki and Jodie were folllwing each other.. now all of a sudden unfollow and back to posting “love of my like” tit hmmm defo some murder there. Come tell us vicki girll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just also noticed gollum has taken down all the photos of his past conquests for the first time... bet Jodie threatened him 🤣🤣🤣
When I say taken down..... I mean hidden until things change 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just also noticed gollum has taken down all the photos of his past conquests for the first time... bet Jodie threatened him 🤣🤣🤣
When I say taken down..... I mean hidden until things change 😝
Omg my god he must’ve been gritting his turkey teeth when she forced him to do that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol kind of low key want to know .. at least we know you read her Jodes 😂
She's friends with Bella fox she's 100% a brass FYI Bella fox is a well known brass mentioned on here in the Chanel mccleary threads and the Sallie axl ones (who are equally brasses as well) bleeping mucky boxes 🤮🤮
---
She knew what he was like he has another child that he has completely nothing to do with from his ex 😂 bet that is is 8/9 now?
---
Does anyone remember the 'documentary' he posted from YouTube when he lived in Spain with his ex and his other kid?
---

Skip to 29 mins for anyone who's not seen it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread
Fat arse Jodie promised a show
But the thread is at an all time low
Definitely need this thread title because by the time we eventually make it through another thread for this boring bleep, Jodie will be history and he will be back in Vic's hole bur it'll be funny to see the constant reminder of Jodie popping up

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whhhhyyyyyydoes he bleeping slurp all his drinks through his teeth like he's trying to be a wine connoisseur 🤮🤮🤮 irritates the duck outta me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not happiness Jode’s .. it’s all the filters ! Your face is literally a different colour to your body ! And that dress really does nothing for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢😂

Attachments

• Haha
It’s not happiness Jode’s .. it’s all the filters ! Your face is literally a different colour to your body ! And that dress really does nothing for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢😂
What does she think she looks like in that dress 😂 looking like a walking pot pouri.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.