Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if gets a severe illness or an accident and becomes disabled.. because he thinks the size and looks of your body is everything... yikes

Reactions: 9
Very shallow guy...his approach will be the end of him soon. People are fed up with narcissistic twats.

Reactions: 6
His looks ( from neck down) are the only thing he's got control over, we already know there's not much upstairs. That's why he's so angry and triggered that people can lead normal lives and look however they want.

Just ran into this meme and totally made me think of him:

1669480940238.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Copy/paste dumbass Forky striked again !
this condescendance in the "vegan or shall i say plant based consumers"

1669762129682.png
1669762173190.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He really doesn’t understand veganism does he?! Or why people choose not to eat meat, just all about the 6 pack for him, to hell with your values

Reactions: 13
Comes from a dumbhead who was teaching us how to boil an egg. Don't you have a jungle somewhere to be lost in little douche ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't get why he keeps lumping veganism and being planet based as one and the same. Always sounds like some passive aggressive way to offend people.

• Heart
Bringing her in the same place he "visited" with dumbass niomi. She is so lucky !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20221208-083716_Instagram.jpg

Yeah Forky ! It is amusing that someone points your bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1791047

Yeah Forky ! It is amusing that someone points your bullshit.
He is getting this abuse because he is a white British man.....

Oh my goodness Brad, it has nothing to that. It is your condescending, elitist views that everyone has access to the same opportunities as you and exercising is down to not being lazy. Maybe start preaching a bit closer to home with your sister and brother in-law and when you get them sorted then start preaching to the world.

Sure when people can't afford heating they can afford your £25 a month exercise plan plus a monthly gym membership or buying the equipment needed for home. Read the bloody room you idiot.

Also Brad, maybe leave your little Ealing bubble for once and try some totally different experiences and see how other people are living.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How funny he is so delusional thinking that whatever he posts on Instagram is beneficial 🤣 dude, you are trash and your words are garbage !

Arrogant and narcissistic douche, of course people need to show you your place, you are respecting nothing and No-one expect yourself.

• Haha
More quality copy and paste from Bradders…make sure your eggs are ‘pasture raised’ is he trying for the American market….or doesn’t realise we call them free-range here….might blow his tiny mind and tell him technically no eggs are ‘pasture raised’ at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how since he has taken on his own management he has become more arrogant and outspoken as he isn't being told what to say, how to say it and what to do. He is the kind of person who will never take advice as they see it as personal criticism. Oh Bradley, I hope it all doesn't come crashing down around you. All those magazine covers and fancy partnerships can come crashing down with the stroke of a keyboard...... be very careful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.