Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How childish to make fun of someone exercising and doing their best. Who the hell knows what that person has been through and who cares what he looks like?
Looking at Bradley's own face... all I can say (quote): "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. "

Reactions: 13
Why this douche is not canceled already? Enough of this wrinkled hole's shenanigans.

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe he did that. What an hole. I hope he got tit for followers for posting that.the guy is swimming? Why be so judgy?

I was tempted to reply but don’t have the energy to argue with him 🤣 Absolute prick.

If he was my PT and I saw he had posted that, I’d be going elsewhere toot suite.

Any new thread title suggestions? Almost time for a new thread!

Reactions: 1
did anyone take a screenshot? This mug blocked me because I pointed out a misspelling
He's extremely sensitive for someone who makes fun of people on daily basis and puts them down for walking or swimming.

Reactions: 15
He's extremely sensitive for someone who makes fun of people on daily basis and puts them down for walking or swimming.
Absolutely and you would think he would take constructive criticism like that on board so that he can be more professional. Why would I take advice from anyone who doesn't even bother to proof read their professional communication before publishing. Oh that is right, Brad only cares about posting topless photos of himself

Absolutely and you would think he would take constructive criticism like that on board so that he can be more professional. Why would I take advice from anyone who doesn't even bother to proof read their professional communication before publishing. Oh that is right, Brad only cares about posting topless photos of himself
...and showing off his wrinkled fried dumb ass face. He has such a repugnant personality...just ew.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she saw he was back on Raya on this thread 🫢
---
Also I hope she ended it. If a man flaunted his ex allover social media, then suddenly decided he wanted to be more private and hide all existence of me, I’d be seeing red flags 🚩

Reactions: 8
He has no clue how absolutely hilarious this is 😆

He's just too much of a busy businessman for a relationship, sounds legit.
It’s his bizarre attitude that a partner would hold him back from achieving his goals. The right relationship should support personal growth. It’s just his excuse IMOH so he can continue having his cake and eating it dating multiple women and receiving girlfriend benefits, such a holidays together, without any serious investment from his side.

• Heart
That’s his standard response…working on ‘myself’ every time he gets dumped
Face it Bradders you’re a wrinkled, narcissistic pig and no women would touch you with a barge pole when they see what you’re really like

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.