Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Can’t think of anything worse than going to one of these “luxury” beach bars where they pump out shite music, while you lounge around on a sun bed surrounded by tattooed yobs who think they’re cool because they’re spraying champagne over each other.

He’s such a walking cliche. Still, “it’s gotta be done” eh Bradderz? 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13

cee-bee

VIP Member
He really seems to think there is no area between potato and olympic champion now does he? There is a veeeery large space between that and depending on the person can all be (somewhat) healthy depending on your lifestyle and activity.
I don't like the assumption that hibernating makes you mentally unwell. Does he even know how amazing it is to just lay in a warm bed with a warm cup of hot chocolate? I do this every single day and I honestly say it does wonders for my (quite bad) mental health. There is something about taking care of myself in that way (making sure I'm warm, comfortable and giving myself time off to relax) that's actually good for me. Does this mean I'm a "fat lazy ass"? No. Of course not?
He is oddly black and white. If you are not pushing yourself and working hard to become an athlete or something you're doing everything wrong and you are fat, lazy and unhealthy.
In my opinion, moderation is key and what that moderation is is really different for each person. Forky can work out for a living so he doesn't have to spend extra time after work, after taking care of his family/friends/household/finances/etc. in the gym. He does it for a living. That makes a huge difference.
it’s a decided mark of lack of intelligence when people can only see black or white and no nuance or grey area.

we aren’t being unkind calling him unintelligent, because he proudly declares his stupidity every time he posts like that. You’re either pushing yourself to the extreme or a lazy pig. No nuance, no inbetween, no brain cells. The sad thing is, he doesn’t even realise how stupid he is coming across.

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
🤣

Preventing and defending those viruses is going well Bradders!
Oh god utter bollocks from this absolute weapon.

Your health has nothing to do with catching a virus, it’s chance and luck.

Your immuno response to it is another matter.

When the cells under attack from the virus send out a stress response, they release cytokines to let the body’s immune system know there’s an invader (aka virus) present.

The bod’s immune response, is what makes us “ill”. The feeling of being crap, fevers, chills etc aren’t being caused by a virus - it’s the body’s response to the virus.

Having a healthy heart for example, will better equip your body to deal with the extra stress of this immune response. Having the adequate hydration and minerals will equip the body to withstand the assault it’s being put under by our immune system sometimes the imuno response can be a little overzealous, which varies by individual and those specific circumstances, and an cause more harm than good.

It’s why the Spanish flu at the turn of the century was so deadly to young, healthy people. Their immune responses were too aggressive. In the words of Cambridge Uni press;

“A well-known feature of the great H1N1 influenza pandemic of a century ago is that the highest mortality rate was amongst young adults. The general explanation has been that they died from an over-reaction of their active immune systems.”

in summary… immune systems are complex systems made up of innate and adaptive responses. The innate response triggers an immediate, nonspecific, general action and is activated by typical signs of infection. The adaptive response is able to develop a highly specific, extremely accurate action, which is stored in the immune memory (aka antibodies).

it’s not as simple as exercise + decent food = ability to overcome diseases. There’s more at play here, and it’s irresponsible to simplify it in the way bradders has. Does this guy even have a GCSE in biology? Why is he wading in on something he doesn’t understand?

• Heart
Man who has no medical training or knowledge (no knowledge full stop to be honest) and never suffered from depression, lectures those suffering from depression 🙄
He’s getting worse by the day, the 1950’s called Bradders and they want you back where you belong

• Heart

Trixipaws

I believe the 5'7 - 5'8. 's probably accurate since he played football, they always measure players physical stats and post them on their rosters, even 3rd division teams. My guess is that data has been pulled from an old footie player profile.

In absolutely NO universe is he 5'11😂 people who are tall generally look tall...you can tell by the proprtions of his limbs and torso that he's short. I bet that's where some of his animosity towards women comes from, it's a popular trope that women typically prefer tall guys.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
“Keep yourself in good shape and he won’t go elsewhere”

What a prized twat he is. Doesn’t even realise how that sounds.

• Haha
  • Heart

oshare

VIP Member
How childish to make fun of someone exercising and doing their best. Who the hell knows what that person has been through and who cares what he looks like?
Looking at Bradley's own face... all I can say (quote): "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. "

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Even his latest partner workout is giving me 🙄🙄🙄 I get that he’s showing the variations of exercises but why do they always assume it’ll be the women that need it and therefore demonstrate it
I realise he’s not the only one that does it but can imagine Bradders is the type that couldn’t cope with a woman being stronger/fitter
No, to him it would be very un-feminine and therefore repulsive. Girlies delicate, smoll, petite and man (bradley) bigger, faster, taller, stronger manly man man masculine man.
Why not just say that you hate regular people Forky?

View attachment 2013587

There's that shit again about men waiting till they're 40 to settle.

View attachment 2013588
He definitely is looking to tie down a woman under 25 to be the gestational carrier for him when he's 50, does he honestly think that he'll be able to attract them, I mean even now I'd say he'd struggle.

Also, hate to be morbid but not everyone is guaranteed a long life I mean he might peg out of protein overloading before his mid to late forties when he is banking of securing this young female or just fail to be able to see his children grow up.

Would you be confident on this man sticking around you support you if a baby was born with additional needs or you became non able bodied through illness or an accident. He might just talk about biology / survival of the fittest and fart off to start over with a new mark.

• Haha

Dianne

Chatty Member
I think he lacks the understanding of the difference between mental health and mental illness.

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
Christ I’m due to be in Bali the same time as bradders. Should I take one for the team and sign myself up to his fitness retreat? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
He has no clue how absolutely hilarious this is 😆

He's just too much of a busy businessman for a relationship, sounds legit.
It’s his bizarre attitude that a partner would hold him back from achieving his goals. The right relationship should support personal growth. It’s just his excuse IMOH so he can continue having his cake and eating it dating multiple women and receiving girlfriend benefits, such a holidays together, without any serious investment from his side.

• Heart
It’s way too coincidental for him not to be reading here. But either way I’m glad for her she’s been soft launched, maybe she’ll even get a grid post next! 😂

• Haha

belle0610

Chatty Member
Just came to this thread after seeing that story! You’re not meant to take pics record at all at Soho house let alone the post to over 400k followers to mock someone (who btw is doing something completely fine. I know Athletes that will train like this when in recovery or when improving specific techniques for overall performance improvement)
Obviously if it’s not HIIT training then Bradders doesn’t understand what they’re doing

• Haha