Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
He's in Bali with Paul Olima and on Olima's Insta story he's calling Bradley out for being a backpack wanker... And Bradley was like "I'll still pull though, eh watch me pull" 🤢.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

mg95

VIP Member
"... With Niomi linking arms with me I enjoyed walking with it for balance"

He sounds SO annoyed Niomi wanted to link arms with him the whole time 😂 Like she was dragging him down or something. She probably wanted to hold his hand and the umbrella made that impossible so she settled on arm contact instead.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
I'm not a native English speaker but the way he constructs sentences is maddening, I have to read everything he writes three times.

Trying to understand Bradley answering a question:

1684875272901.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
In all of this, dumb as he is, he does not realize HE IS the new Karen. Karen the Iberian Ham. Karma will shut his mouth soon or later. With this attitude, it will not be long before he is canceled and forgotten. Bye bye douche you will not be missed !

oshare

VIP Member
He really seems to think there is no area between potato and olympic champion now does he? There is a veeeery large space between that and depending on the person can all be (somewhat) healthy depending on your lifestyle and activity.
I don't like the assumption that hibernating makes you mentally unwell. Does he even know how amazing it is to just lay in a warm bed with a warm cup of hot chocolate? I do this every single day and I honestly say it does wonders for my (quite bad) mental health. There is something about taking care of myself in that way (making sure I'm warm, comfortable and giving myself time off to relax) that's actually good for me. Does this mean I'm a "fat lazy ass"? No. Of course not?
He is oddly black and white. If you are not pushing yourself and working hard to become an athlete or something you're doing everything wrong and you are fat, lazy and unhealthy.
In my opinion, moderation is key and what that moderation is is really different for each person. Forky can work out for a living so he doesn't have to spend extra time after work, after taking care of his family/friends/household/finances/etc. in the gym. He does it for a living. That makes a huge difference.

• Heart

oshare

VIP Member
Why is that something to boast about? I would feel so uncomfortable getting all that for just 3 pounds. These people want affordable luxury and only think about themselves. I don't know, it somehow makes me sad tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
What a non-apology. Pure gaslighting.

And once more, Bradley, mental health issues are not just “a bad headspace”.

Jesus. You could see this guy’s stupidity from outer space.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
I see Forky went skinny dipping today.

Did not expect to see that when I checked his IG for the first time in a while, haha!
And he just re-joined Raya.. I love the thought that he’s out here trying to show somebody what they’re missing 🥲 tbh it’s his best feature — it has his face licked

IMG_3062.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Callan

VIP Member
He constantly picks on everyone who doesn't have a six pack as being "lazy" but can't write a one word sentence without making mistakes.

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
He's extremely sensitive for someone who makes fun of people on daily basis and puts them down for walking or swimming.
Absolutely and you would think he would take constructive criticism like that on board so that he can be more professional. Why would I take advice from anyone who doesn't even bother to proof read their professional communication before publishing. Oh that is right, Brad only cares about posting topless photos of himself

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Seriously......
Re: marrying younger, that makes him sound worse than he realizes. Niomi is older than him, so was he not serious about her / really just using her to boost his profile? He honestly needs to think about what he is saying.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Just came from re-reading the online obituary for my second cousin, a healthy, active, Ivy educated doctor, who perished from cardiac arrest while on a hike already seven years ago. Sorry, Bradley — gonna tune you and your fear mongering out. Stress is not healthy. 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Can’t believe he did that. What an arsehole. I hope he got shit for followers for posting that.the guy is swimming? Why be so judgy?

I was tempted to reply but don’t have the energy to argue with him 🤣 Absolute prick.

If he was my PT and I saw he had posted that, I’d be going elsewhere toot suite.