Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Kerry is following the selling page, BMs number one fan girl !! Bet she buys something (or somethink 🙄) just so she can own something of BMs !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you remember the “squad night” out they all had 🤣🤣 I’m pissing myself just thinking about it like it was all a top secret where they were going 🤣 does anyone follow Lucy still? God that woman could moan about the sky being blue I swear
Omg! I remember Lucy! She had a baby - a while ago now l think. She used to sit in her car and sing to insta! 🤣🤣 It was strange but l admit she had a fab voice!

OMG AM I GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She’s still a bossTWAT. I was fortunate enough not to be culled so still witness the car crash and I cannot bring myself to unfollow.
The driveway workouts EVERY. SINGLE. DAY and her neighbours apparently stood encouraging her.... yeah whatevs Georgie.
Acting like she’s the only woman to have given birth in the pandemic and how Quinn is the only one to have missed out on so much stuff. Bore off.
Both kids have still constantly got her phone shoved in their faces. S looks like a right madam, BM still dresses her like she’s a bloody fashion icon. SHES FIVE FGS.
She gushes about Scott at every chance she gets but he’s just a grumpy tit by the looks of it.

God she infuriates me and i should unfollow but I just can’t.
It’s your duty to stay following and keep us updated!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg! I remember Lucy! She had a baby - a while ago now l think. She used to sit in her car and sing to insta! 🤣🤣 It was strange but l admit she had a fab voice!

Awww Lucy “people say im like Adele”

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I think she's read this as she's posting stuff about how she's in a mood and people should be kind. She still fucks herself jn the mirror trying on old fashioned dresses but she seems a really good mum nowadays and Sienna seems a lovely happy girl. The moaning about having a baby in a pandemic was insufferable. The constant feel sorry for me tears. She's so lucky to have a boy and everything she wished for after experiencing losses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she giving everyone the same logos? I wish she'd stop with the drive workouts, nobody cares.

The driveway work outs are so weird.

She usually cuts her head off so you can only mostly see her midriff.

She wears head phone and does that stupid miming and dancing along to the music that she does on stories sometimes. I’d CRINGE seeing a neighbour doing that, nevermind one in their 30’s!

She was asked in a Q and A a while ago why she does it on her drive. She said the garden was like a bog but they were having it done up soon, and there was no where big enough inside. The garden has since been done and they have new (fake) grass... yet she still does it on the drive?! Surely the garden is suitable now but in the garden she wouldn’t get the satisfaction of all her neighbours and passers by watching. She clearly does it for the admiration and ‘wow you are so dedicated’ comments - and doesn’t reason they all probably snigger about her behind closed doors.

She claims she posts them every. single.day for accountability and as people say it gives them ideas. A screenshot of her fitness watch (like others do) and a write up of the exercises she did that day would do the same... so it’s clearly all about the narcissism!

And where on earth is her baby during this!? She always says he is napping, but she’s been doing these for months and he’s only recently turned 6 months so should have been supervised during naps for safe sleeping. Saying that she also gave him a pillow and duvet at a few weeks old so I’m not sure she really cares about lowering the risk of SIDs.

The driveway work outs are so weird.

She usually cuts her head off so you can only mostly see her midriff.

She wears head phone and does that stupid miming and dancing along to the music that she does on stories sometimes. I’d CRINGE seeing a neighbour doing that, nevermind one in their 30’s!

She was asked in a Q and A a while ago why she does it on her drive. She said the garden was like a bog but they were having it done up soon, and there was no where big enough inside. The garden has since been done and they have new (fake) grass... yet she still does it on the drive?! Surely the garden is suitable now but in the garden she wouldn’t get the satisfaction of all her neighbours and passers by watching. She clearly does it for the admiration and ‘wow you are so dedicated’ comments - and doesn’t reason they all probably snigger about her behind closed doors.

She claims she posts them every. single.day for accountability and as people say it gives them ideas. A screenshot of her fitness watch (like others do) and a write up of the exercises she did that day would do the same... so it’s clearly all about the narcissism!

And where on earth is her baby during this!? She always says he is napping, but she’s been doing these for months and he’s only recently turned 6 months so should have been supervised during naps for safe sleeping. Saying that she also gave him a pillow and duvet at a few weeks old so I’m not sure she really cares about lowering the risk of SIDs.
I wondered where the baby is during all this but I think her hubby may work from home so maybe that's why?

Its so cringe wearing that cap and those gloves and doing it on the drive....its so look at me...I'm fabulous.

Literally everyone is getting those logos and you can't even see the business name clearly. I think it looks so old fashioned as well. The holiday cruise ones are awful.

She’s had another one since too!

I wondered where the baby is during all this but I think her hubby may work from home so maybe that's why?
she always says she does it whilst he’s napping and I was gonna say I wouldn’t work out outside with my kid inside asleep (actually that’s a lie, i would as we have a video monitor and maybe she does too) but now you mention about Scott being home it makes total sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s had her vaccine today so no doubt there will be a million stories about it later. Surprised she didn’t try to film it like she tried to film her smear that one time LOOOOL. I still love that nurse who said no to her 😆🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She used to be really old fashioned with her hairstyle too and clothes.

Reactions: 3
She used to be really old fashioned with her hairstyle too and clothes.
Really old fashioned! Yeah. Still totally stuck in 90s but not in a good way.

If I had a baby asleep I'd just workout in living room. Sure it's big enough!

Reactions: 7
The age the baby is now it would be safe to let him sleep on his cot with a monitor on and work out outside, but she’s been doing it since he was weeks old not just post 6 months! I suppose he could have been in the same room as Scott. However she posted when he was literally days or maybe a couple of weeks old that theybwere having a ‘date night’ and drinks at home whilst the kids all slept upstairs. No sign of the baby in his moses basket (or similar) in the same room so I doubt she’s been bothered about reducing SIDS risk. I remember being shocked by how young the little one was and how she’d just left him in another room to get drunk with her husband.

Why on Earth did the 6 month old baby need a duvet and pillow? 😳
I remember her trying to flog nutrabombs and even posting a photo of her in Labour posing with one and saying how it gave her all the energy through her contractions... I always thought ‘ahhh ok, fair enough’... until l went through Labour myself and then realised just how money grabbing she is when something like the birth of your first child is another marketing opportunity!! And surely, your pushing a baby out,.. who has the time to remember to get their adverts in while they are panting away!!
Defo alcohol dependant... She has posted a few times how she can’t wait for the fringe twin to have her little boy she they can have a drink together! 🙄 I would love it if when Greasy girl becomes a mum her world changes and she decides the baby is her focus unlike Georgie who had kids because that’s ‘just what you do’ rather than actually wanting them!

Ahhhh, l’m loving this thread - it’s like a catch up with an old friend! 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.