Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a pretty big pile though... not just your ordinary house is it. They must have a few pennies tucked away.
Mortgaged to the hilt - this is a family who would rather keep up appearances than downsize. Plus I don’t think the House prices where they live are the highest compared to other areas. Still expensive but you definitely get more for your money than Winchester or parts of the new forest.

Reactions: 7
This woman is so obsessed with her self .. wonder what her neighbours think when he is dancing and exercising on her drive lol

Noooo wayyy! BM actually admitted that her daughter was having speech therapy?? I am shocked! She seemed to ignore the subject for so long!! I remember BM explaining how she disciplines the girl and telling insta that she gets down on her level and reminds S of all the nice things mummy has done that day for her... one of which was making S’s toast into nice shapes for her breakfast... 🤪 Well the last time l checked that was just part of parenting - to feed your child! Give me strength, who would want to speak with BM and the south’s answer to braveheart constantly whinging on!!

It’s a pretty big pile though... not just your ordinary house is it. They must have a few pennies tucked away.

I remember the parenting comments about all she does. She also used to not be fond of her step kids

Reactions: 3
She was having speech therapy when she started school(guess they picked up on something) she hasn't mentioned it for a while. Still think her speech was hindered by having that bloody blanket stuck in her mouth all the time.
The fact she still does this and her son too really iritates me. We are in a pandemic but blanket full of germs in baby mouth is OK?? Not a chance I'd ever buy anything off her page.

Reactions: 1
I'd never buy anything either. Legit selling primark clothes for 8 pounds plus postage! Dresses with tags on for 40! Clothes don't hold their value so doesn't matter if it was 80 brand new. Ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember the parenting comments about all she does. She also used to not be fond of her step kids
Yes they hardly went to much effort for the lads 18th. Thought it would have been huge blown up thing but remembered he isn't hers so why would she

Reactions: 2
Awww Boss Mummy (🤔 who was far from bossing motherhood)

I remember her doing a comp and the prize was afternoon tea with her ... errrr what mate?

I also remember her daughter being really small and she’d done something “wrong” and made her face the wall, she was sobbing and Boss witch put it on Instagram.

Awful horrible woman & Scott seemed a total miserable bleep too

Reactions: 17

I remember her doing a comp and the prize was afternoon tea with her ... errrr what mate?

I also remember her daughter being really small and she’d done something “wrong” and made her face the wall, she was sobbing and Boss witch put it on Instagram.

Haha yes I remember that competition. Such a narcissistic prize!

She really does love herself!

Reactions: 5
Yes they hardly went to much effort for the lads 18th. Thought it would have been huge blown up thing but remembered he isn't hers so why would she
Omg she didn't did she! Didn't even mention it until the day, then just put up a few token balloons and cooked nice food probs just for her benefit.

Where will the step kids sleep now? She made such a huge deal about being a family of 6 and in reality now she has an office, baby room, sienna's room, her room, there will be zero room for the 2 step kids.

Reactions: 5
Omg she didn't did she! Didn't even mention it until the day, then just put up a few token balloons and cooked nice food probs just for her benefit.

Where will the step kids sleep now? She made such a huge deal about being a family of 6 and in reality now she has an office, baby room, sienna's room, her room, there will be zero room for the 2 step kids.
They probably don't want to go anymore hardly seemed welcome anyway.
Yea the evening meal didn't even seem to her usual standard. Knowing he can't do much with mates due to covid you'd have gone to so much effort...so sad!!

Reactions: 2
Like you'd get a balloon arch and all the things she would expect for her birthday. Don't forget on her 30th she had helicopter, pool party, Bruge...all manner of things.

It’s like whenever she gets ill she’s never got a cold or a sore throat it’s always tonsillitis or a chest infection. And when she had that ‘car crash’ and made out she had bad injuries.
And there was a photo of her sat in a wheelchair in the hospital which quickly got removed when people started slagging her off for posting it.... when l was in A&E last year after an accident, l hastily sent a text to those who needed to be in the know and that was it!! I guess Boss Mummy just couldn’t resist missing a chance to tell us all how terrible it all was!! 🙄🙄

I remember her making the little girl face the wall too!! Make my heart ache!!
She couldn’t boss the wind out of a sail!!

Reactions: 8
And there was a photo of her sat in a wheelchair in the hospital which quickly got removed when people started slagging her off for posting it.... when l was in A&E last year after an accident, l hastily sent a text to those who needed to be in the know and that was it!! I guess Boss Mummy just couldn’t resist missing a chance to tell us all how terrible it all was!! 🙄🙄

I remember her making the little girl face the wall too!! Make my heart ache!!
She couldn’t boss the wind out of a sail!!

Attention seeker

Reactions: 6
They probably don't want to go anymore hardly seemed welcome anyway.
Yea the evening meal didn't even seem to her usual standard. Knowing he can't do much with mates due to covid you'd have gone to so much effort...so sad!!
Were they seeing the step kids during lockdown etc? If l was the kids l’d make that an excuse to not have to go! 😂

Were they seeing the step kids during lockdown etc? If l was the kids l’d make that an excuse to not have to go! 😂
I think E came to stay when she had the baby because there were posts up about how helpful she was and helping with S. Only welcome when useful.

She’s an awful mother; the emotional blackmail as punishment is vile, the disregard of her husbands kids to be part of their home, her obsession with herself...
She deserves nothing.
The reason she’s kept that business quiet is because she knows she would get talked about.
The blasting of the music on the driveway whilst she poses and looks out for people watching is just another level. The narcissism is sky high with her. I can’t even talk about the Scottish thing. It’s bizarre. People who are wholly Scottish talk less about it than she does about her English husband.

Reactions: 16
I got blocked back in the day, gutted! I remember her speaking to her kids/step kids like tit, always on the drink and filming those stupid make up videos with naff products

Reactions: 11
I got blocked back in the day, gutted! I remember her speaking to her kids/step kids like tit, always on the drink and filming those stupid make up videos with naff products
She always used to do ‘get ready with me’ tutorials on her stories as if she was some kind of massive role model for how to look and dress.

• Haha
Can you remember the “squad night” out they all had 🤣🤣 I’m pissing myself just thinking about it like it was all a top secret where they were going 🤣 does anyone follow Lucy still? God that woman could moan about the sky being blue I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG AM I GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She’s still a bossTWAT. I was fortunate enough not to be culled so still witness the car crash and I cannot bring myself to unfollow.
The driveway workouts EVERY. SINGLE. DAY and her neighbours apparently stood encouraging her.... yeah whatevs Georgie.
Acting like she’s the only woman to have given birth in the pandemic and how Quinn is the only one to have missed out on so much stuff. Bore off.
Both kids have still constantly got her phone shoved in their faces. S looks like a right madam, BM still dresses her like she’s a bloody fashion icon. SHES FIVE FGS.
She gushes about Scott at every chance she gets but he’s just a grumpy tit by the looks of it.

God she infuriates me and i should unfollow but I just can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.