Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if she's left but seems to have had ages off and not talked about it lol. It must have something to do with her parents having a lot of money although both had senior jobs in big companies in sales so will get paid a lot.
No, the parents aren’t wealthy.....her dad spent all their savings from what I remember. Just have the house left.
Georgie is such a grabby narcissist.

Reactions: 5
Ahhh so happy there’s a thread for her! She’ll be kicking herself that she started the selling page now

Reactions: 8
She was having speech therapy when she started school(guess they picked up on something) she hasn't mentioned it for a while. Still think her speech was hindered by having that bloody blanket stuck in her mouth all the time.
Noooo wayyy! BM actually admitted that her daughter was having speech therapy?? I am shocked! She seemed to ignore the subject for so long!! I remember BM explaining how she disciplines the girl and telling insta that she gets down on her level and reminds S of all the nice things mummy has done that day for her... one of which was making S’s toast into nice shapes for her breakfast... 🤪 Well the last time l checked that was just part of parenting - to feed your child! Give me strength, who would want to speak with BM and the south’s answer to braveheart constantly whinging on!!

No, the parents aren’t wealthy.....her dad spent all their savings from what I remember. Just have the house left.
It’s a pretty big pile though... not just your ordinary house is it. They must have a few pennies tucked away.

Reactions: 8
Noooo wayyy! BM actually admitted that her daughter was having speech therapy?? I am shocked! She seemed to ignore the subject for so long!! I remember BM explaining how she disciplines the girl and telling insta that she gets down on her level and reminds S of all the nice things mummy has done that day for her... one of which was making S’s toast into nice shapes for her breakfast... 🤪 Well the last time l checked that was just part of parenting - to feed your child! Give me strength, who would want to speak with BM and the south’s answer to braveheart constantly whinging on!!

It’s a pretty big pile though... not just your ordinary house is it. They must have a few pennies tucked away.
Yes and how S was making her sad. Awful parenting. She is always whinging. We have been blessed with stories of her just crying due to the lockdown and not being able to go out etc. I know it had been hard but she's literally got her dream come true. A second rainbow baby so you think you'd just give yourself a shake and appreciate it all.

Omg really? Wonder what he spent it on. I assumed they helped out because honestly I don't know how she affords it all. It has recently been her hubby's bday and he got a tag watch amongst lots of other things. Plus she's getting new boobs for her 40th she says

I screen shotted this back on Burns night because bad grammar is a bug bear of mine and I sent it to my friend. But would you really want the graphic designer of your business logos not knowing basic grammar and getting mixed up with you are/your?? 🤔😂 she does it all the time yet tries to hard to be eloquent with her wording. (Alas, albeit etc lol).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I never understood, as someone who is actually Scottish, why she has always tried to make being Scottish her husbands whole personality? Is it because he doesn’t have one otherwise? He’s also.. not even really Scottish? I’m pretty sure he’s lived in England his whole life. Georgina herself lived in another country for longer than he did. It’s like she thinks it makes him sexy and it’s her way of justifying why she had an affair with a married man with 2 young kids? 🙃

Remember when she went to a Halloween party in black face? 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ive had a nosy at the media business on facebook. I am astounded that shes kept this under wraps and hasn't mentioned it on insta.
pretty sure that in a recent Q&A she talked about leaving her last job and spending time with her babies, no mention whatsoever about working for herself!

when introducing herself on the business page she also describes her husband as a scotsman! Drives me nuts they're the most southern people out there.

Also, as someone mentioned above the lockdown crying posts! 😂😂 They were really something. Every single day, for apparently no reason other than she wanted to see her friends and family, emm didn’t we all hun!

it also really annoys me how she refers to that poor baby as enormous, giant, a unit etc etc. Nothing ever just is with Georgie, theres always more to say!

Ive had a nosy at the media business on facebook. I am astounded that shes kept this under wraps and hasn't mentioned it on insta.
pretty sure that in a recent Q&A she talked about leaving her last job and spending time with her babies, no mention whatsoever about working for herself!

when introducing herself on the business page she also describes her husband as a scotsman! Drives me nuts they're the most southern people out there.

Also, as someone mentioned above the lockdown crying posts! 😂😂 They were really something. Every single day, for apparently no reason other than she wanted to see her friends and family, emm didn’t we all hun!

it also really annoys me how she refers to that poor baby as enormous, giant, a unit etc etc. Nothing ever just is with Georgie, theres always more to say!
It’s like whenever she gets ill she’s never got a cold or a sore throat it’s always tonsillitis or a chest infection. And when she had that ‘car crash’ and made out she had bad injuries.

She seems a lot more settled now in terms of being a parent and doing nice things with the kids such as theme parks etc which is really nice to see. Less drinking too. She still does no way near enough of the things my friends do with their kids and she still says some shocking things however. She got a free nutrition plan and was following that strictly. Her daughter had a piece of cake she was really excited about and offered BM a bite. BM said oh no mummy isn't allowed to have a bite. I thought uh oh...not really the right thing to say there!

The Scottish thing is strange. She probably thinks it makes her sound more exotic and more cool than everyone else saying she has a Scottish hubby.

Her dress sense baffles me, it's like she's going for a super amazing fashionable look but buys such cheap crap. Shopping in shops which went out of date 15 years ago. She bought 700 pounds worth of dresses for her brothers upcoming wedding in hope of finding 1 which looks good now that Coast isn't as good as it used to be. Why not shop in a designer shop and get 1 really beautiful dress.

Remember when she got those fake louboutins and tried to pass them off as real? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she was a fave back in the day. I too was culled 😥

She was friends with a lady called Victoria who had a daughter and then her account was hacked. Does anyone know who I mean and if so do you know her new handle please?I really enjoyed her account.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agreed that she does seem more settled with parenting now. She still feeds the kids absolutely ginormous portions though! It’s a wonder they eat it all

Reactions: 1
Oh she was a fave back in the day. I too was culled 😥

She was friends with a lady called Victoria who had a daughter and then her account was hacked. Does anyone know who I mean and if so do you know her new handle please?I really enjoyed her account.
Thelifeofvandfamily?

Reactions: 3
I remember when she used to constantly flog that new cid cosmetics range constantly to then receive a free makeover by them for her and her friends. She’ll do anything to not pay for anything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.