Boss_Mummy_Sale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
95CB2126-9434-4342-9FC5-A7CF46488726.png
8A587758-5373-4436-9F45-4C00258A4165.png

That’s the screen shots of his messages to her, saying he’s gonna send her nudes, I swear theses men can’t be trust, hasn’t him and Cheryl just had a baby? They were sent when she was pregnant to 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 657648View attachment 657649

That’s the screen shots of his messages to her, saying he’s gonna send her nudes, I swear theses men can’t be trust, hasn’t him and Cheryl just had a baby? They were sent when she was pregnant to 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oooooooo you came with the receipts 🙈🙈 what a creep though! Still beggars belief that men think we want nudes, or they will "cheer us up" 🤢🤢🤢 don't flatter yourself. Get in the bin Darren

Reactions: 12
Naughty Darren!!!! No wonder him and Non-Scottie get on so well!!! Both creepy, ugly and on the look out for a bit on the side! Poor greasy fringe!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 657648View attachment 657649

This is so sad. What an absolute dick he is. Cant bear to just be there for his girlfriend while she’s pregnant, but has to make sure he’s the centre of attention. She doesn’t deserve that, nobody does.

Does anyone know how to create a new thread?

Reactions: 9
This is so sad. What an absolute dick he is. Cant bear to just be there for his girlfriend while she’s pregnant, but has to make sure he’s the centre of attention. She doesn’t deserve that, nobody does.

Does anyone know how to create a new thread?
Sadly a lot of men r like this now a days, best she finds out now what he’s like, just hope he’s doing it in messages and not real life,

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We need a new thread (not sure how to make one)

But my thread name suggestion is:

Boss Mummy: Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a bastard doing that when she’s pregnant - I’m not a fan of her, but that is awful.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.