Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the blocked. We’ve only had photos on stories…no drunken stories 👀👀👀
4F922401-F9B9-4E61-9237-E42DB49BADC1.png
2400A843-CA32-4654-BDC3-62E5AC2BF031.png
C90BC669-5551-4DE7-B6EF-3306BE766996.png
B5677DCD-A37B-48F0-85CA-BE72B788F966.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So yesterday she went to the gym, spent the day cooking and dressing her house, doing her hair and make up, taking a load of selfies. This morning she shared all her pictures…and suddenly Q is so ill he needs to go to hospital. Or he was actually ill for a few days but today is the first time it doesn’t impact on her schedule so she can actually address it today?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
E707F0F4-D27E-424F-B00E-627B785175D9.png

tit LIKE THIS INFURIATES ME AS A MOTHER!

He just of been unwell yesterday but she still did her dinner party!

SELFISH BLOODY COW!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wonder who took him to hospital as you can guarantee her and Scottish would be over the limit this morning 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 14
They will have been over the limit still for sure but that clearly doesn't bother them. Same as them both getting pissed when they have small children in the house. Who's going to drive in an emergency?

Reactions: 12
Selfish bleep, stop taking pics for Instagram and be there for your boy! Awful piece of tit

Reactions: 13
8280E9BB-A36E-4E99-A6CB-77B4DDF84E64.png

She’s clearly taken him but if he was that poorly she shouldn’t of waited!

not that I’m surprised selfish cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe for one second he wasn’t poorly yesterday or last night. Absolute breaks my heart. Notice she hasn’t actually said what’s wrong with him 🤔 keep it vague so it can’t be said that he was poorly last night while you and your mates all got hammered

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she taking pictures and posting it to the gram. When I've been in with my children when really poorly I've not once taken a picture of them, not even to send to my husband let alone 7k strangers

Reactions: 18
He looks really poorly, love how she hasn’t addressed what they think it could be etc. I really doubt they woke up this morning and he was unwell, as others, I fully believe he wasn’t right yesterday but nothing can stop their selfish plans can it. Raging for Q.
E59C370A-C451-42C3-9B39-215E839D7D2D.png
C70AA721-D12C-4C63-9320-70E5DC032D72.png

Also tell me you read tattle without telling me 😂
6E142BB3-5429-4629-A9FD-AA970A897979.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Bad enough that she’s obviously not bothered to take her kid to hospital in time (and Scott’s just as much to blame as well) but to obviously sit and read Tattle while he’s in hospital is just even more pathetic!

Edit: to be fair it looks like she posted that cryptic quote before saying he’s in hospital but still, the woman is a pathetic excuse for a mum.

Reactions: 8
The too much salt is very much a possibility!!

Absolute bleeping bleep she is, parading herself around eye bleeping herself while that poor boy was probably alone all night... her staggering upstairs passing out in bed.

She is absolute scum.

If she’s taken him to hospital this morning and she smells of booze that will go down on Q records. When the dr and nurses write the reports they have to note details like that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.