Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she is wearing her PT branded clothing.. also she is not using that rowing machine properly. Clearly he isn't a great PT if he allows her to use everything incorrectly and have such poor form
Hes just gonna be happy some is lining his pockets and keeps coming back for more!!

Reactions: 4
I am so embarrassed for her, Scott is not Scottish you bleeping cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god, we are going to be subjected to a photo of miserable/ugly AF Scott in his kilt with a ‘fit 🔥’ caption later aren’t we? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine question because I’ve never heard Scott talk, does he have a Scottish accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her eyes are such a different shape and size, almost like Botox gone wrong! I wonder if that’s why she covers one with her hair all the time!

Reactions: 5
We should start calling her The George cas shes an actual bleeping pub 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.