Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have stooped to a new low this morning haven’t we.
Gifted a chocolate lolly making set.
Does it with the one year one who doesn’t understand it when the one who would actually LOVE to do that, is stuck at school.
I hope to god sienna has one too or I will be gifting BM an actual BM.
I thought this too - surely it would have been better to do it with her daughter.

Anyone else shout “get fucked” when she said S chose duck pancakes for dinner!!! 🤣🙈 or should that have been get ducked 🙈

p.s.also agree with my fellow scots- we don’t want her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m offended she is celebrating burns night! Not hot scott is not even Scottish 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Rabbie Burns will be turning in his grave lol

Reactions: 9
You know what really winds me up…when she says cannae for can’t. Is this because of the whole Scottish thing? Probs really petty but pisses me off! It wouldn’t annoy me if she was Scottish it’s just try hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely got free milk for q. I saw her offering it to another mum who had run out of prescription milk and actually needed it for her baby on a local fb group.

Reactions: 5
She is such an embarrassment. Why are you pretending your husband is Scottish?

Reactions: 12
You know what really winds me up…when she says cannae for can’t. Is this because of the whole Scottish thing? Probs really petty but pisses me off! It wouldn’t annoy me if she was Scottish it’s just try hard!
Me too! Often she puts ‘canny’ which to me as I’m a Geordie means ‘nice’ but BM means ‘can’t’ when she puts it in that sentence. Beggars belief she writes things on SM for people when she can’t spell or usually grammar properly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Me too! Often she puts ‘canny’ which to me as I’m a Geordie means ‘nice’ but BM means ‘can’t’ when she puts it in that sentence. Beggars belief she writes things on SM for people when she can’t spell or usually grammar properly 🤦🏻‍♀️
yeh I’m a Mackem so really annoys me when she puts canny when that means nice/good. It’s just so false when it’s not her accent!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.