Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast was all me, me me, announced her brothers baby, kids probably poorly from all the salt laden gravy.

Reactions: 10
I tell you what I’ve recently had tonsillitis and as a adult the agony is something I’ve never experienced!

I lived on ice, ice and ice! Poor little mite she really is something else

Reactions: 5
Urgh, I feel so bad for him. Why on Earth would she think that eating a big plate of food would be a good idea? bleeping soup woman!

Reactions: 6
Poached fish..... REALLY!!!

Just give him some yogurt cold soft fruit etc you utter twit

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some nice homemade soup and soft dipping bread would be more like it but no that's too common for our Georgie. Poor child.

Reactions: 13
Poached fish. Vom.

Mine just lived on lollies and yoghurt.
Fancy food doesn't distract from the fact you are tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poached fish. Vom.

Mine just lived on lollies and yoghurt.
Fancy food doesn't distract from the fact you are tit.
Just smacks of guilt and oh I’m the best mum cos I’ll whip up these fancy dishes. My son would have a fit if I tried to give him that when he was poorly 🀣

Reactions: 7
It’s a shame she couldn’t give her poorly baby ice lollies yesterday πŸ˜’
049ACAB6-1E58-44C0-B54E-D0F7DE3E7285.png

Reactions: 6
Thread Suggestion - BM stands for Basic Mum, she would rather celebrate neeps and haggis rather than looking after her rainbow baby with tonsillitis

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Rainbow babies this, rainbow babies that, spends her life buying tatt but we all know she’s a massive twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.