Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @conrea37 for the thread title!

As you were peeps!

Old thread here:

Round up:

One Tattler saw an IG post announcing she was going to be an auntie which was swiftly taken down

Still disliking her kids making a mess in the house

Was offline for a few days which was peculiar for her

Had a kitchen party with other bestie school Mums

Still has awful teeth and still complains about anything and everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When I clicked on her sister in laws Instagram it came up user not found but !!! But I don’t follow her and never had so couldn’t be blocked!!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just saw the pic on the end of the last thread, her gums look so swollen! She’ll have no teeth left in a few years if she carries on neglecting them

When I clicked on her sister in laws Instagram it came up user not found but !!! But I don’t follow her and never had so couldn’t be blocked!!?
She changed her username when she got married to her married surname so could it be that?

Reactions: 4
I thought the glossy box was going to be a bit better to be honest 😂 anti climax ( although I am half asleep and watched on mute)

Reactions: 8
The wedding is featured in some sort of article and I’m pretty certain none of the photos have Georgie in them 😂 The mother features in one but can’t see her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her arm and phone 😂
Absolutely detest when guests have their phones out on wedding photos, you spend all that money for a professional and don’t need Brenda with her iPhone 8 getting in the way!

Reactions: 20
So now the glossy box moaning has ended she has started on something else.. her poor gousto box not going to her bestest ever bestfriends house! Oh Georgie, get a grip. There’s terrible things happening in the world and you not getting your lamb curry and overpriced bottle of Prosecco isn’t one of them.

No idea why she hyped up the glossy box! It’s just a normal box!!
they’re crap!
I thought she got an advent calendar or something amazing…..

Reactions: 6
So now the glossy box moaning has ended she has started on something else.. her poor gousto box not going to her bestest ever bestfriends house! Oh Georgie, get a grip. There’s terrible things happening in the world and you not getting your lamb curry and overpriced bottle of Prosecco isn’t one of them.
Just order a takeaway! She’s only annoyed cos her gusto box is probably free cos she been sharing her code to her followers and now it means she has to pay for sometime to eat.

The sil seems so lovely. She looked stunning on her wedding day, understated classic elegance compared to bm on her wedding day where she looked like an oompah loompa

Reactions: 9
It’s so obvs it’s BM running that account. How many posts with her bro and SIL wedding yet other weddings Alisa has done has just one grid mention!

How's she taking prosecco plus make up and any other liquids in the gousto box on a flight? I doubt 100ml of secco will go very far with her habits 😂 Guessing she doesn't realise the liquid limits apply to internal flights so cue the drama and crying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.