Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
I imagine it’s because her dad was legitimately drunk and wrecked the place, and they had to pretend it was part of the staging

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Meg78

VIP Member
Aimee if you ever find this thread, I totally understand you may be freaked out by a bunch of strangers sharing your very personal post - please be reassured we collectively wish nothing but good things for you, your husband and your baby, and sincerely hope you have a wonderful year in 2022

We also hope your sister in law steps on a Lego for announcing your child before you were ready

-Guys what do you say to scrubbing out Aimee’s username and making sure her child’s face is never shown here? As a mother I feel a bit uncomfortable with sharing someone else’s child in this way, and we should have higher standards than Yungblud, they don’t deserve to be splashed over this forum, regardless of our intentions

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’m taking one for the team and listening to the podcast. 30 seconds in and we have had rainbow babies and Scottish husband 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Fanaff

VIP Member
So yesterday she went to the gym, spent the day cooking and dressing her house, doing her hair and make up, taking a load of selfies. This morning she shared all her pictures…and suddenly Q is so ill he needs to go to hospital. Or he was actually ill for a few days but today is the first time it doesn’t impact on her schedule so she can actually address it today?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

notokhun

Chatty Member
I have every sympathy for her I really do going through miscarriage/loss is really difficult.

Alcohol is mentioned alot as a coping mechanism and it's a concern really.
Also not keen on her saying she made Scott's dream come true as she gave him a carbon copy of himself in Quinn. He has another son.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She said her parents used to do it so she does it to.
Basically upturns furniture and makes a mess then leaves a whisky glass to make it look like Santa has stumbled in.

so weird!!!!
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life... who was their santa?? Billy Bob Thornton 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Meg78

VIP Member
Every memory of my mother involves her holding alcohol of some sort….. Family lunch? Glass or 6 of red wine. Family shopping trip? Pass mummy her small bottle of brandy for the road please. Hard day? Great day? Long day? It’s a random day? Didn’t matter that box of vino was out by 5pm at the latest, a daily celebration for making it through another day. She was never a sloshed, slurring mess, she was a coherent and (to the outside world) normal parent, who happened to be a functioning alcoholic.

And guess what? She’s now 62, looks 80, bones that shatter like glass, hair falling out, skin/eyes are a greyish yellow colour, she’s frail and exhausted, in constant pain and in spite of never smoking she’s had oral cancer a bunch of times.

All that drinking WILL catch up with Georgie someday, health is irreplaceable and no amount of driveway workouts or balsamic vinegar drizzle can improve the foundations you set for your future health, and if she thinks she’s so different from my mum…. may I remind her that Sienna will soon have memories of passing mummy her roadtrip cans…. just like me

• Heart
  • Sad

BeauJD

Chatty Member
All she ever wanted was to be a Mummy?! All Georgie ever wanted was a quick shag over the photocopier with non Scottie because he belonged to someone else and a double gin and tonic. Instead she got stuck with a cheating husband, 2 step kids and 2 children who she only ever views as a massive inconvenience!

• Haha