Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't reached the point of understanding the damage she is doing.. it will come, probably too late.

Reactions: 7
The fact she reposts every single share and within minutes just shows it’s about recognition for her, not the topic. She didn’t raise awareness with that podcast. She talked about herself for the entire thing!
It was about raising awareness of her

Reactions: 4
I listened to the podcast to be a nosy cow and I had to come off through anger & hurt. Yesterday marked 5 years to the exact date that I held my mums funeral I was 9 weeks pregnant (she’d died Xmas day suddenly) sitting at her funeral I felt pains but assumed I was tense as it was my first ever funeral and my only family member. By that night I was on the phone to nhs24 begging for an ambulance cos I didn’t know what was happening and I had nobody to phone or talk too. This was midnight - ish. Took to the hospital in a taxi hearing the words “missed miscarriage” D&C my head was a whirlwind id never heard of anything like this let alone know what it was.. I was terrified. I pine for that baby daily. Thankfully I conceived my rainbow baby 6 months later with my guy I’d call the one (previous was a long story) I’m not the best mum but to my son I am. Miscarriage isn’t nice at all there’s not a lot of support, compassion or words to comfort. Too many people say the wrong things unintentionally without thinking (I did till I had my MMC) but all bad mummy did was speak about her whilst gulping wine! She really doesn’t deserve those kids at all :(

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending lots of love to you. I hope that message didn't come across as insensitive 💕
Not at all! I share your sentiments! It's obviously horrendous to go through and good to talk about but none of this has sat right with me. It isn't fodder for followers and I never felt either miscarriage for me was a photo op.

Reactions: 3
It was about raising awareness of her
Exactly! I don’t really know who she was helping? Yes it may give those with angel babies hope etc but it was all about her.

Not at all! I share your sentiments! It's obviously horrendous to go through and good to talk about but none of this has sat right with me. It isn't fodder for followers and I never felt either miscarriage for me was a photo op.
I follow a girl in Instagram, bit of an Instagram hun/influencer (She’s a friend of a friend). She had a miscarriage and actually posted a picture that she took crying on the bathroom floor while everything was happening. Why on earth would you even think to take a photo during it?! Even my hubby was like wtf?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She bloody ‘chinked’ her wine glass all the way through that interview. I was literally cringing !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why didn’t she get them done while we was at nursery. Did she say on her buiness page that q was off nursery?? Or is this another one of her many LIES!!

Reactions: 4
Never mind the fumes!
Thank you Mrs D for kindly sharing…

I don’t know about other mums but going to get my nails done is a proper treat where l can sit and relax… 1) l wouldn’t take my toddler with me as that’s just ridic 2) if someone else bought their toddler in with them, l’d be fuming!! She is the most selfish twit around!

Reactions: 14
My nail lady won’t let you take your kids, her business so her choice but she said her insurance doesn’t cover it - if they were to hurt themselves etc. But why would you take a one year old anyway ?!!

Reactions: 10
Thank you Mrs D for kindly sharing…

I don’t know about other mums but going to get my nails done is a proper treat where l can sit and relax… 1) l wouldn’t take my toddler with me as that’s just ridic 2) if someone else bought their toddler in with them, l’d be fuming!! She is the most selfish twit around!
whenever I’ve been to a hair or beauty place and someone’s brought a child with them, said child just usually runs riot, makes loads of noise and disturbs everyone else

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.