Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live tonight just shows how much she craves validation. She was messing with her hair and doing her skincare, watching the comments like a hawk waiting for people to praise her podcast. Didn’t get them so off she went to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is annoying! Why is she obsessed with her hubby being Scottish? I agree awful what she went through with baby losses but what really pees me off is how she boasts about how she ignored health advice for s and q and did it her way. Yes I get certain things u might do but the advice around weaning etc is evidence based and there to protect babies health.
Exactly, and even if you are a moron and decide to wean your baby at 14 weeks when they can't even sit up, please don't be advising others to do the same by telling them they are the boss of their baby and know best :mad:

Reactions: 9
Asks Scott permission to come off birth control?!

you’ve got to be kidding me right?!?!
I mean I kinda get where she’s coming from maybe she didn’t word it correctly? I am not her biggest fan by any means but if your married and on birth control you wouldn’t just come off it without consulting your husband first surely? I’m assuming that’s what she means!

Reactions: 4
I hope that this doesn't sound insensitive and I feel for everyone who has gone through losing a baby but it's all she ever goes on about. And I don't even think it's to raise awarenes, it's just to have attention and get all the "you're amazing" messages. The proof is all the pictures she takes. If that was me in hospital going through that I wouldn't be taking pictures for everyone and their gran to see
No i completely agree, she's loving all the messages of support that's what she thrives on. She loved having her little army at her peak of popularity days and hates she had to shut her Instagram to private etc.
That fact is everyone on her Instagram knows the story they have seen all these pics numerous times and she doesn't allow new followers so why show again. Sharing the pics of people saying they have listened is annoying too, so attention seeking.
The funny thing is she thinks loads of them liseners are people who want to hear her story when the majority are hate listeners who just wanted to hear what the latest BullS was out of her mouth.
I couldn't even hate listen as yes it's a topic that needs to be spoken about but from a nice person not a self absorbed self righteous knob

I mean I kinda get where she’s coming from maybe she didn’t word it correctly? I am not her biggest fan by any means but if your married and on birth control you wouldn’t just come off it without consulting your husband first surely? I’m assuming that’s what she means!
You'd s
View attachment 998253 How funny if this was the stepdaughter Ella 😂
Haha no I'm not bit that would be funny if she was on here. I'm Judy a fellow mum who cannot stand her bad mothering

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why did she make her Instagram private and cull people again? My two sisters and I followed her. They were both culled and I wasn’t but we couldn’t work out why? They never gave her any hate or anything, so odd.

Why did she make her Instagram private and cull people again? My two sisters and I followed her. They were both culled and I wasn’t but we couldn’t work out why? They never gave her any hate or anything, so odd.
She was caught out lying a lot!! I think Instagram was just taking over her life, there was mentions that her job wasn't happy with how much she was online during work hours!
She didn't just block those who she thought was trolls she used an app to get rid of thousands who didn't interact or newer followers I think it was

She was caught out lying a lot!! I think Instagram was just taking over her life, there was mentions that her job wasn't happy with how much she was online during work hours!
She didn't just block those who she thought was trolls she used an app to get rid of thousands who didn't interact or newer followers I think it was
Ahhh yes I remember now. Didn’t someone threaten to go to her employers about her lying etc too?

So my sisters probably go removed because they didn’t engage with her or watch her stories. They were annoyed cos we loved to have a witch and piss take 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
C6B5AC94-E17C-4BF6-8726-8AEDCEE4E184.png

I hate to say it, but it’s not the topic that created the interest, it’s all the people who wanted to hear the rubbish that came out of BM’s mouth.

I genuinely feel sorry for those genuine listeners who were looking for something meaningful on the topic and got this narcissistic 🔔🔚 instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 998919

I hate to say it, but it’s not the topic that created the interest, it’s all the people who wanted to hear the rubbish that came out of BM’s mouth.

I genuinely feel sorry for those genuine listeners who were looking for something meaningful on the topic and got this narcissistic 🔔🔚 instead!
That photo is like something you see on a funeral order of service 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she reposts every single share and within minutes just shows it’s about recognition for her, not the topic. She didn’t raise awareness with that podcast. She talked about herself for the entire thing!

Ugh are we going to have to endure her butterfly sit ups again?

• Haha
I swear it was at random, I’d interacted with her loads and was culled but my mate never even watched her stories and stayed!

Reactions: 6
I swear it was at random, I’d interacted with her loads and was culled but my mate never even watched her stories and stayed!
It has to have been then.

I’m surprised she didn’t want to go the full instahun life though. She loves herself enough to do it. Imagine the freebies of potatoes and Prosecco that she could cart around the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.