Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Mrs D for kindly sharing…

I don’t know about other mums but going to get my nails done is a proper treat where l can sit and relax… 1) l wouldn’t take my toddler with me as that’s just ridic 2) if someone else bought their toddler in with them, l’d be fuming!! She is the most selfish twit around!
I certainly wouldn’t like you say it’s your time to relax! Hence why I don’t have any nails on 😅

Reactions: 4
It’s the constant need to buy stuff for me! She bought this because it was £4! I’d love to know where all this disposable income comes from she seems better off now than when she was working!
She said herself that she already has 3 anyway. Her house always seems to be cluttered. She doesn't have any clear surface and constantly moans about tidying up.

Reactions: 2
We have stooped to a new low this morning haven’t we.
Gifted a chocolate lolly making set.
Does it with the one year one who doesn’t understand it when the one who would actually LOVE to do that, is stuck at school.
I hope to god sienna has one too or I will be gifting BM an actual BM.

Reactions: 6
This is the first mention of Emma for a very very long time

Also why why why would you give your child artichoke and olives with their tuna and cheese jacket potato.
Quinn sure got over his milk allergy quickly as soon as weaning started. Bet she made sure she still got free formula for him for the year though

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Also why why why would you give your child artichoke and olives with their tuna and cheese jacket potato.
Quinn sure got over his milk allergy quickly as soon as weaning started. Bet she made sure she still got free formula for him for the year though
Is Emma the ‘best friend in the whole world’ mentioned in the podcast who announced she was pregnant and so BM downed two bottles of Prosecco?

Reactions: 4
I know it’s petty but she’s a complete duck wit … the photo of her and Antonia I think it is - she’s your cousin you bellend so of course she’s been your “best friend” for longer than 10 years!

Reactions: 5
Why would you take your 1 year old to the nail shop. That’s just so disrespectful. Expecting other people to look after your kids while they’re thrashing the place. Knowing full well you can’t touch anything when having them done. Just why? Selfish cow!

Reactions: 10

Never mentioned again….

Reactions: 3

Yes she did. There was a meltdown about it as I think they were limiting the supply given out which obviously did NOT please BM. I’ve currently got a prescription that runs for my pregnancy but I am only issued a 28 day supply so they can ensure everyone who needs medication gets it…fine by me.

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s hosting burns night. At this point she just needs to duck off and move to Scotland if she’s that obsessed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she ever stop moaning? She’s so miserable. Just order something else or go to the shops 🤷🏼‍♀️
7D701F83-408C-461E-9E44-2284F5666A06.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she’s hosting burns night. At this point she just needs to duck off and move to Scotland if she’s that obsessed 🙄
Noooo! How dare you 🤣 get to eff with your suggestions. She can stay on the southern edge of England away from us thank you.
Shuddering at the thought of her moving here 💀 Theyre far too Scottish to live in Scotland anyway. They’d fit more in parts of America where they pretend they’re Scottish too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.